PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Stay Motivated When You Haven't Won In Years???

AMFLYER7
January 28th, 2008, 4:52pm
HOW CAN YOU DEVOTE HOURS OF SWEEPING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T GOT A WIN IN QUITE A LONG TIME AND WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO DONATE SEVERAL HOURS OF TIME INTO SWEEPING AND DO YOU HAVE TO DONATE SEVERAL HOURS OF SWEEPING TO GET A WIN??????:confused:

pcontester
January 28th, 2008, 5:01pm
I am retired so I can spend a lot of time sweeping. If I hadn't won in YEARS, I would give up. I win things quite often, which keeps me motivated. However, when I haven't won in a couple of weeks, I start to get disgruntled. Then usually something comes along to keep me at it.

MomofCourtney
January 28th, 2008, 5:04pm
HOW CAN YOU DEVOTE HOURS OF SWEEPING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T GOT A WIN IN QUITE A LONG TIME AND WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO DONATE SEVERAL HOURS OF TIME INTO SWEEPING AND DO YOU HAVE TO DONATE SEVERAL HOURS OF SWEEPING TO GET A WIN??????:confused:

How many sweeps do you enter daily? Right now I have 329 daily - you gotta enter alot everyday to have a chance to win. We all go though dry spells don't give up.

Phylly
January 28th, 2008, 5:09pm
The reason I started sweeping was, when I was just starting to sweep, I won a gorgeous Burberry watch, valued at over $500.00. I thought that it must be so easy to win. Two years later I realize that it isn't easy to win, that occassionally you get a nice surprise, but many times the months between wins is long. It is not a job. Much of the time put in is not rewarded The way I stay motivated is through the occassional small wins, and the dream of a big win. Read the forums, and that helps keep your spirits up. AND GOOD LUCK.

sbmdr
January 28th, 2008, 5:09pm
If I haven't received even a sample of something in the mail in 7-10 days I start getting discouraged but, hey, today I won a loaf of bread! Even a coupon for a loaf of bread makes me want to enter, enter, enter. Memories of my trip to Maui (a win) always keep me going no matter what though.

mnicemomma
January 28th, 2008, 5:19pm
This is my hobby and I love it, I choose to make the time to enter all my sweeps at night after I have put my kids to bed. I figure I have a much better chance of getting something out of my hobby verses sitting through yet another reality show on T.V. don't get me wrong if theres something I really want to watch I will or I will have it on and listen and watch as I enter my sweeps.

I love to go on vacation but with 5 kids and 3 of them still at home it is not alsways so affordable to go the places I want to take them. I have been entering sweeps for 4 years and have been lucky enough to win at least 1 trip a year.......Florida, Hawaii, The Olympics in Italy, and Hawaii again we are going in October.....I do not consider my self a lucky person in fact just the opposite but I do consider myslef persistant and I think that is key along with the law of averages if you enter enough eventually you will win.

I also love looking forward to getting my maill everyday the anticipation of the possiblity that it will hold some treasure is enough for me.

Also I love playing the instants and if I am unable to do anything else I try to make sure I at least do those.

I am not what some would call a die hard sweeper but I think I do enter more then some and less then others, I LOVE THIS HOBBY, not to say I haven't had to take a break before because I have especially in the summer I slack way off in my entering because my life is so much busier that being said I live to sweep I don't sweep to live........I have totaled up all my prizes big and small in the 4 years I have been doing this and it is mind boggeling to me.....my husband the biggest skeptic is now my biggest fan......good luck to you and hope you win a big one soon.

mommytolili
January 29th, 2008, 12:17am
I haven't been sweeping long, but I get discouraged if I don't get something nice in the mail every so often. However - I register for all sorts of free samples, I'm a member of things like VocalPoints and ViewPoints, BzzAgent, HouseParty, etc. I also trade coupons and such. I do MyPoints, Moola and some others for the occasional gift card or check. :)