PDA

View Full Version : 6 Reasons to go GREEN

tj2052
January 25th, 2008, 10:36pm
I was just sitting here thinking......as I was entering sweepstakes about the advantages of being GREEN

1. More sweeps
2. Better prizes
3. More wins
4. More wins
5. More wins
6. More wins

Oh ya.........did I mention..........more wins!!

dianemarie63
January 25th, 2008, 10:42pm
My main reasons for going green - better orginization, more sweeps and shazam! :gvibes:

cubhill
January 26th, 2008, 6:36am
I just went green this week. Got my first green win yesterday. A Logitech Bundle Up Win. I only tried it for the 3 months. I just love the Shazam. Here's to many wins for all of us.!

ResourcePress
January 26th, 2008, 7:03am
Here are my TOP THREE reasons, in increasing order of importance:

3. More sweeps with bigger prizes.

2. I win more of said above.

1. Brent can buy more lattes! :coffee: I :heart: OLS!

lindalou1
January 26th, 2008, 7:42am
Shazam alone is worth the 30.00 to me. I want to do my dailies and get on with my day. Worth every single penny.

duknuk
January 26th, 2008, 7:48am
I was just sitting here thinking......as I was entering sweepstakes about the advantages of being GREEN

1. More sweeps
2. Better prizes
3. More wins
4. More wins
5. More wins
6. More wins

Oh ya.........did I mention..........more wins!!

Didn't you just win a car? :laugh:

anny31
January 26th, 2008, 8:00am
i bought the membership the first day or withing 2. cant remember. but i did it right away. man that was a busy month. hehe sooooo many to catch up on.

\well worth it id say!

Luana2sea
January 26th, 2008, 8:04am
I really am getting things in order to go back to GREEN. Me with out GREEN:uhoh:

arny
January 26th, 2008, 1:03pm
Newbie here..what is Shazam?

I am trying the "going green" for 3 months before making the commitment..although I can see advantages after one day!:cheer7:

Brittles
January 26th, 2008, 1:19pm
Going green is definitely worthwhile. Since I didn't know much about it I only signed up for the 3 months, but within only a couple of weeks I had more then doubled the amount it cost so I am very pleased and when it's time to renew will go for the year.

Tarah716
January 26th, 2008, 1:28pm
Heck yeah it's worth it! My wins keep amazing me - my latest is a $3,500 dining room set!

Tarah716
January 26th, 2008, 1:29pm
Newbie here..what is Shazam?

I am trying the "going green" for 3 months before making the commitment..although I can see advantages after one day!:cheer7:

When you enter your dailies - there is a button at the top of the page, Shazam. It opens all the sweeps on that page with one click. Much easier than opening each page individually.

tj2052
January 26th, 2008, 1:29pm
Didn't you just win a car? :laugh:

Not yet.........but it is just a matter of time.

Best wins....
trip to see Space Shuttle launch (leave April 23)
trip to the Rose Bowl
trip to NY City to see CMA awards
2 - 42" plasma TVs (from 2 different sweeps)

All of these were from "Premium" or GREEN sweepstakes

plus lots of smaller prizes

Hillary26
January 26th, 2008, 1:33pm
I dont understand why anyone would not go green. I know that people have financial problems and this seems like a waste of money, but trust me when I say I win WAY more when I go green, and it has already paid for itself from my wins just this month!

I love being GREEN

:cheer7::cheer7::cheer7::cheer7:

Stanza_Rae
January 26th, 2008, 1:38pm
My DH definately thinks the $30 a year for my little hobby is worth it! Especially after the 42" Plasma TV win! LOL

Tarah716
January 26th, 2008, 1:43pm
BF agrees with your DH Stanza - my $30 more than pays for itself over the year!

chrismyk
January 26th, 2008, 1:48pm
I have 2 questions....

1. Why is a Premium Membership called going green?
2. Is there a way to tell when I purchased my membership because yesterday everything was fine but today, I have lost all of the Premium options and I was thinking I had another month to go.

One more thing....It is well worth the money. I won a car back in November and I actually got the car (2008 Ford Focus) this month on the 3rd.

tj2052
January 26th, 2008, 1:55pm
I have 2 questions....

1. Why is a Premium Membership called going green?
2. Is there a way to tell when I purchased my membership because yesterday everything was fine but today, I have lost all of the Premium options and I was thinking I had another month to go.

One more thing....It is well worth the money. I won a car back in November and I actually got the car (2008 Ford Focus) this month on the 3rd.

The only reason I know of that it is called going GREEN is once your membership is started your user name changes from BLACK to GREEN.

To find out when your membership expires........go to "User CP" (at the top on the forums tab)..........then look down the list to "Paid Subscriptions".........it shows your complete history & expiration date.

chrismyk
January 26th, 2008, 2:56pm
Thanks....

twins2
January 26th, 2008, 3:02pm
Just went green yesterday for the year. We'll see what happens.

tamiwami
January 26th, 2008, 3:38pm
As long as I sweep, I will be green. I get a big bonus from my work on Friday and the first thing I am going to do is get another year membership (and a 6 month for another OLS'r as a surprise).

Green is good! Actually, we just painted our youngest son's room green today. I hope it brings me luck. LOL!

txterri
January 29th, 2008, 5:09am
I've finally gone GREEN!!!

TeaAddict
January 29th, 2008, 5:25am
Being green is cool!!! :cheer3: