PDA

View Full Version : Personal best time, I think ...

dippitydoo
January 24th, 2008, 6:41am
I don't normally race against the clock to get my dailies done, but this morning, I started on my dailies at 5:22, and entered 381 (minus two of the longer game-like ones) sweeps, ending at 6:38 a.m.!

I use robo for everything, mozilla firefox, shazam with 10 at a time, and I use CTRL-T to switch tabs quickly (doesn't work for the caffeine ones).

For the caffeine sweeps, I have my email addy copied and ready to CTRL-V. I click login for each one, then I go back and login to each one, then I go back and either close the tab if it's a sweep or click "continue" if it's an instant.

TTFN and good luck to everyone today --

~dd~

mrssquigg
January 24th, 2008, 7:38am
WOW!! Sounds like a little too much coffee this a.m.!:rofl2: I like the tips though.....

Maddgiggler
January 24th, 2008, 8:08am
That is some fast sweepin'! Thank you for sharing those tips.

dippitydoo
February 3rd, 2008, 9:38am
This morning, i beat my previous time by 2 minutes and had 17 more sweeps!

I did my 397 daily sweeps in 1 hour and 14 minutes (I even did a load of wash and put them in the dryer during my sweep time!) ... and i have been trying a few things.

1. In firefox, right click on the OLS tab and choose close other tabs - this reduces the amount of time spent closing tabs.

2. caffeine sweeps -- click in the outer margins of the page and then you can CTRL-Tab to the next page. You can also put dog ears into this area near the login buttons.

GLTA!

termc1
February 3rd, 2008, 10:00am
Is Ctrl+V your only shortcut for those? You might try using something like a ShortKeys to cut down on the typing. Or, have you got a way around the flash forms that you would like to share? If so, thanks in advance.

Me, I use ShortKeys.

dippitydoo
February 3rd, 2008, 10:45am
I downloaded the trial version of shortkeys, and will give it a try. Seems pretty simple.

I'm not sure how much faster it would be in the caffeine re-entry forms as the keystrokes would be:

"click into field" "****" "tab" "****"

while currently it is "click into field" CTRL-V "tab" "******"

but I think definitely it would speed up entry into full flash forms! Thanks for the tip.

(hmm, do you think maybe I over-analyzing this?) :D

dippitydoo
February 10th, 2008, 8:43am
This morning: 1 hour, 16 minutes for 420 sweeps.

I downloaded the trial version of short keys, and I do find it helpful in filling out those pesky flash forms, but i still use copy and paste for my email addy in the caffeine flash forms, and i still type my password.

Good luck to all today!

dippitydoo
April 8th, 2008, 9:05am
Put your dog ears on html pages where there are those annoying flash banners at the top - you know, the ones that slow your page load (along with your robo load) down.

Not all of the flash banner ads will significantly slow you down, but even if you use robo's fill and submit, you can dog ear down the page so the banner ad does not appear on your screen, and it does speed up the page and robo load process, which in turn will allow you to fill/submit much faster.

bjdotson
April 8th, 2008, 9:13am
for flash forms I use clip magic (available at www.clipmagic.com (http://www.clipmagic.com) )

It is free and it gives you a multiple clipboard buffer. The best part is that you can assign certain buffers to a hot key. So on the caffiene sweeps I hit F2 while in the first box and it enters my email. tab to next box, hit f3 and it puts in my password. On the email ones that reguire name, address I hit f8 and it puts all three lines in. Great time saver