PDA

View Full Version : The Games

PsychicRemedy
January 23rd, 2008, 6:07pm
do you actually play them, or bypass them by saying your computer can not see the game? Does this matter in terms of winning? has anyone ever won by skipping the game? :toast1::toast1:

Alexxus
January 23rd, 2008, 6:15pm
i dont play the games at all. most sweep require u to play the game so i dont even enter thoses. alot of times they will ask u if u want to play them, if not they will take u too the entry form

NightElf
January 23rd, 2008, 6:29pm
referring to the eprize ones?

I always skip the game part and won plenty of instants...and regular wins too

PsychicRemedy
January 23rd, 2008, 6:45pm
just in general. there are a few that I see "skip game" and "computer cant see game" and when I skip them the "sorry your not an instant winner" page loads fast. I was wondering if it has ever loaded for anyone else with a winner when they bypass the game.

I dont think that playing the game actually gives you more of a chance to win because these cant be games of skill can they? they are all pre determined, right?

mlminwilm
January 23rd, 2008, 6:51pm
I often bypass them unless it is a game that I actually enjoy. From personal experience I think the winning time is based on when you log in, not when you have completed the game.

kittyhello72
January 23rd, 2008, 6:51pm
I never play the games and have won several instants. The eprize ones have nothing to do with playing the game to win. When you look at the rules it states that the winning game TIMES are predetermined and if you happen to be entering at the magic time then you'll win.