PDA

View Full Version : Coke Rewards Discussion Thread

tignor
January 22nd, 2008, 9:45pm
So, here I am, nearing 1000 points, so I check to see what it will get me. A t-shirt.

I thought, maybe they are at the end of a promo period, there were so few things I could get, and it used to be page after page. But no, the new promo period started on Jan 1.

I looked through all the rewards and it just doesn't seem worth it anymore. I swore off soda for the new year and have a small bag of caps left over which I have been entering 5 a day (we got free soda at my old job and I would get them there) but I'm disappointed, because I thought I could get something nice when I finished entering all these codes.

Yes, I know they don't have to do it and it's nice to get rewards and things, but it seems like the rewards program has been steadily going downhill. When it started, lots of sponsors and cool stuff, now it takes a million points to get anything.

Thinking that once I enter all of these I'll just throw them all into a sweepstakes on their site and just flush them down the toilet, but I don't need another T-shirt.

Any discussion?

sbot
January 22nd, 2008, 9:54pm
Wait a while until they repopulate the prizes, most of the good ones have been sold out and they haven't updated in a while. You have to then check everyday as the good ones sell out and you're stuck with t-shirts and junk

mrssquigg
January 22nd, 2008, 10:06pm
Very true, I'd wait and keep checking later on.

Lorren
January 22nd, 2008, 10:07pm
I was pretty happy with my movie tickets :). And I got a magazine too.

There are a lot of things in there that have no interest to me though.

mlminwilm
January 22nd, 2008, 10:13pm
Just enter a new code every few days (so the current ones won't expire) and bank them until gifts improve.

Also check out the upcoming Pepsi promotion. Looks like better incentives to me.

crackercrumb
January 23rd, 2008, 12:35am
Also check out the upcoming Pepsi promotion. Looks like better incentives to me.

i'm counting on the pepsi one..
nothing to hot on the coke one anymore.

crueltiming
January 23rd, 2008, 12:52am
...know where you can find a list of winners?
if they're all in the coke triangle, i'm just going to chuck whatever points i have.
been wasting too much time and effort for no result on this.