PDA

View Full Version : DH and I need help on who enters 1x per household.

traceme
January 20th, 2008, 5:36pm
What system do you and other/s in your household use when the entry only calls for one time per household.

Both DH and I enter sweeps daily. We have thought about using a system where he enters the ones that END on even days and I enter the ones that end on odd days. We haven't implemented this system yet as there are some sweeps that he doesn't enter at all and I don't want to miss these.

So what system do you use when more than one of you in the same household enter the one time per household sweeps?

bomar97
January 20th, 2008, 5:46pm
DH enters for "man" stuff.. and I enter for all others..

I pretty much know what he will be interested in.. but he doesn't enter too many..

tools, 4 wheel toys, etc...

anjasmom
January 20th, 2008, 5:51pm
DH enters for "man" stuff.. and I enter for all others..

I pretty much know what he will be interested in.. but he doesn't enter too many..

tools, 4 wheel toys, etc...

ditto!

RETSBAR
January 20th, 2008, 5:57pm
Since there are 2 in the household that enter..... sit down and have a discussion, who's going to take the job of doing ANY n ALL 1 x per household.
It will make less confusion and/or possibly DQ'ing each other.
Lets say You are In Charge of 1x.....the girly or family things, do in your name. And for the Manly 1 X......do in His!

Anytime you have 2 cooks......accidents/mistakes can happen with the recipies. So leave the Desserts( 1 X's) for just one cook to do!

What we do for ours.....is hubby can enter the Sports one, and I do all the others.

inspiringmind
January 20th, 2008, 5:58pm
Hubby enters anything that says per "household", but he has been complaining about how many there are so maybe we could do the when it end date.

angelfish
January 20th, 2008, 6:00pm
Only one cook in this kitchen.:)

Secret1
January 20th, 2008, 6:03pm
I enter all the sweeps that are per household. 1x entry per person he can enter which ones he wants and I enter what ones I want.. that way we don't DQ each other.

blday50
January 20th, 2008, 6:13pm
hubby and I are both permium members here He enters ALL the 1x per household entrys He knows what I like and want and it works for us
If its per person then its up to each of to enter what we each want to

same for daily per household He wants to enter all of them so I let him because I also do snails and it just works out for us

HTH

VALENTINE
January 20th, 2008, 6:15pm
I enter all the 1x per house contests because he may not pick up his cell calls if they call him at work to tell him he won something, I can always grab the calls here at home and not miss them.

robsterclaw
January 20th, 2008, 6:21pm
A "girl" prize she enters. A "boy" prize is mine.

traceme
January 20th, 2008, 6:25pm
A "girl" prize she enters. A "boy" prize is mine.

Is cash a boy prize or a girl prize?

Is a vacation a boy prize or a girl prize?

Jessica25
January 20th, 2008, 6:35pm
Usually, I enter for me because I have more spare time on my hands to get to AAA to get affy's notarized and to accept phone calls and to get things faxed back. But if it is something where the winner REALLY matters, like a Richard Petty Experience or something like that, then it would really make a difference to us that the prize is in his name.

CappoMan
January 20th, 2008, 6:41pm
I do the 1x household online sweeps, all in my name. If it's a "girly" prize DW or a niece will get it.

DW takes care of the snail mail sweeps.

tupik3702
January 20th, 2008, 6:41pm
MOTORCYCLES:scoot:, MEN magazine ones, and sports such as hunting, fishing, racing, balls sports etc. :sumo:

Ron C
January 20th, 2008, 8:56pm
My wife enters all of the one per house hold, I only do them if she emails them to me.

ResourcePress
January 20th, 2008, 9:04pm
I enter all of the one/house ones, but we discuss whose name it should be entered under. For motorcycle sweeps that require a motorcycle license, it is under my husband's name. If it's for cash, I put it under my name, but all of the money goes into one account anyway.

Taminar
January 20th, 2008, 9:09pm
So, we don't have that problem. I wish he would enter more -- then we'd improve our odds. :)