PDA

View Full Version : Has this always been in their rules?

janess
January 20th, 2008, 5:26pm
Did I miss this? or is this pretty new?

NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of www.shape.com/bikinibodycountdown (http://www.shape.com/bikinibodycountdown). Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.

I found this in Country Weekly as well and would imagine (though I have yet to check) their affiliates have it in their rules.

Affiliates:

Fit Pregnancy
Flex
Men's Fitness
Muscle and Fitness
Muscle and Fitness Her's
Natural Health
Globe
National Enquirer
Star
Weekly World News

I've won things from Shape several times but not lately.

What do you think?

inspiringmind
January 20th, 2008, 6:09pm
This is why I put my daily sweeps into a program and it looks like I came from another sweep page and not OLS. Also, if a place says that you can't enter from a sweeps site, I open a new window type in the name of the site, go there and then copy and paste the sweep URL and go to it. Then it looks like I came from their site and not a sweep site.

janess
January 20th, 2008, 7:01pm
This is why I put my daily sweeps into a program and it looks like I came from another sweep page and not OLS. Also, if a place says that you can't enter from a sweeps site, I open a new window type in the name of the site, go there and then copy and paste the sweep URL and go to it. Then it looks like I came from their site and not a sweep site.

Yep

Usually I have bookmarks or passcards set up, but I've been lazy lately and have been doing them through here.

Now I'm setting up my passcards for daily entries again.

Thanks for your response.

GLTA :wink3: