PDA

View Full Version : I cant Seems to win a instant Win game am I the only one.

Vanessappppp
January 17th, 2008, 8:22pm
I go other Sites and play all of the instants win games and I still cant win nothing.

I plays Different times 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm 7pm 8pm 9pm 10pm 11pm 12am
1am 2 am 3 am and nothing What is the problem.

Tluvr
January 17th, 2008, 8:28pm
It is just luck, keep playing...your win will come. :cheer3:

mcapel4444
January 17th, 2008, 8:31pm
I seem to go in waves. I haven't really been playing my instants for the last couple of months. I did however start this week to make a concious effort to do them again. And it has paid off- I won a new digi cam & printer on Monday, and one of the oreo training kits. :D I used to play later at night (west coast), but I won my camera in the afternoon. Stick with one time frame for a week- like late at night. Then if you aren't winning anything, change it up the following week. Fairy dust & luck to you on a great win! :fairy5:

Lorren
January 17th, 2008, 8:31pm
Low odds?

I do several instants every day (352 dailies although many of them are not instants and I don't do them all every day) and I just won an instant today. The last time I won an instant was on December 12th, so it had been more than a month.

Just keep trying, if it's been a while you're due to win :-)

junebugged
January 17th, 2008, 8:33pm
Sheesh me too. I haven't won a dang thing this year!!! I remember the good 'ol days...(lol last year) I would win 3 - 4 in one sitting

What in holy toledos is going on!:frown4:

luckylucy
;)I go months and months without winning - then I win an Adidas Headband - so don't give up!

deb126
no I am in that same category, and Its so-oo frustrating, I think I have 95 entries for some of them and some of the others its alot of entries with no wins yet I really hate seeing that Sorry try again tomorrow :cry2:,but I keep on trying, hoping that maybe this will be the one, and besides if you dont try you will never win, Good Luck to all of us.

Vanessappppp
January 17th, 2008, 8:34pm
I guess we will win sometimes.:fairy3:

*Harriett*
January 17th, 2008, 8:35pm
This time of year, it seems to be harder than usual to win instant wins.

carolpie
January 17th, 2008, 8:35pm
Well there aren't as many right now-but more are being added every day. What we need is one of the ones where everyone wins! Love those!:cheer4:

gotlucky?
January 17th, 2008, 8:41pm
I'm glad you started this post. I was wondering the same thing.

Curr4001
January 17th, 2008, 8:43pm
I'm not winning instants either. I especially dread the really nice ones like $100 a pop. I haven't won one of those in 2 or 3 years. I play and play, always in the same time frame and nada, zilch!! You would think that eventually I could win one of them.

Globug_47
January 17th, 2008, 8:47pm
I have a problem winning with EPrize period.

I think that they hate me and see me coming.

I just know that somewhere, at EPrize headquarters, they're all laughing like hell at me.:frown4:

obxhatteraslight
January 17th, 2008, 8:47pm
been entering them as fruitfully as I used to. On todays new sweeps an instant I won a tshirt!! WOW:goodevil:

newkidney22602
January 17th, 2008, 8:50pm
I am not lucky at all with instants. Or any sweeps for that matter. But, I do them faithfully, daily, in hopes that one day I will see the GP congrats screen, or win a HOF. I have fun with it, and actually it makes me laugh when I get one of those "ooh, sorry" or "bummer" screens. Just keep plugging away, odds are you will win eventually.

whiskeyguy
January 17th, 2008, 9:37pm
I had never won and instant win game until about a week ago and then I won two in one day ($25 at nflshop.com and a Nascar hat)... small prized but definately help the motivation factor for the larger prizes. Most people never win the first times they play instants... in fact if you win at all it's usually right before you were going to say to hell with 'em ;-).