PDA

View Full Version : When Playing Instants When Do You

Tandan
January 16th, 2008, 10:31pm
close the window? After you see you lost the game or do you click to the next screen and then close?

sundonja
January 16th, 2008, 10:38pm
I usually click the "click here" if you can't see the game link. That brings me to the end.

angkaye
January 16th, 2008, 11:21pm
OP - I am not sure if this is what you mean, but I always wonder, when I see the loser screen,

--if I should close out that loser screen right then, or
--go on to the next screen, by hitting next or continue, because....

sometimes I wonder for those instants that have GP drawings, if not hitting continue, my entry isn't counted yet.
:dontknow:

Tandan
January 16th, 2008, 11:36pm
OP - I am not sure if this is what you mean, but I always wonder, when I see the loser screen,

--if I should close out that loser screen right then, or
--go on to the next screen, by hitting next or continue, because....

sometimes I wonder for those instants that have GP drawings, if not hitting continue, my entry isn't counted yet.
:dontknow:

Exactly what I meant.

Pansy
January 16th, 2008, 11:40pm
I close after seeing the screen, hardly ever click the continue link.

sascha_b
January 17th, 2008, 1:26pm
If I've got the time, I click through to the sponsor's site, if that's what you mean.
More visits = more effective marketing...which hopefully means more $$ for sweep prizes.
Other days, I'm in more of a hurry and don't.

track9
January 17th, 2008, 8:40pm
I usally close I already know they are going to call me a loser so i,m like well i,m of to my next game.

mlminwilm
January 17th, 2008, 8:50pm
I always click through to the end.

whiskeyguy
January 17th, 2008, 9:39pm
I usually click through to the end but I think as soon as you start the game (or even log in) it knows if you are a winner, so even if you don't wait until the game is over you're probably in the system as a winner and should get a prize or email regardless. However, it's best to play it safe and click through.

lucky1fader
January 17th, 2008, 9:43pm
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It depends on what the next screen is also. Some annoy me.:goodevil:

birdpix
January 17th, 2008, 9:51pm
90% of the time I click on the NO THANKS or NEXT link.

Likely just superstition on my part though...
:snowflake