PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else get this?

nekkidfish
January 16th, 2008, 4:24pm
I haven't ordered any magazines, so I'm not sure what I should do with this.

On 12/03/07, you placed one or more magazine subscription orders through one of our sites. We recently became aware that due to a technical issue your email address was not properly associated with your order(s). In order to manage your subscription(s) you will need to provide us with the confirmation number from your order, which can be found on the receipt that we emailed you. If you no longer have your confirmation number, our system will assist you in locating it. We will ask for the credit card number used in combination with the title of any magazine in the order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please click on the link below to proceed.

https://update.magazine-services.net/mysubs/register.aspx?em=me@myemailaddress.com

Sincerely,

Magazine-Services.net Customer Service

Anybody have any idea what I should do with this?

Thanks and HUGz! Jules

NetworkSweeper
January 16th, 2008, 4:29pm
Here Phishy, Phishy, Phishy

I don't see ANY reason to click on that link

tawnjun
January 16th, 2008, 4:39pm
I NEVER ever reply to something that asks for my credit card information. Especially if I KNOW I didn't order something from them. Report the abuse to your e-mail server.

SASE
January 16th, 2008, 4:40pm
It's a new one to me, looks like a scam though. They don't say what mag was ordered or give any real info but want your credit card # so they can find it :eek2:

We will ask for the credit card number used in combination with the title of any magazine in the order.

nekkidfish
January 16th, 2008, 4:44pm
Okie dokie ... thanks for the input! :yesyes:

HUGz! Jules

RockysJewel
January 16th, 2008, 4:49pm
:spam: O RAMA See at the end of the url?? If it were real it would have your addy in their but it has some bogus thing that says me@myemailaddress.com '

no no nooooooo

I haven't ordered any magazines, so I'm not sure what I should do with this.

Anybody have any idea what I should do with this?

Thanks and HUGz! Jules

nekkidfish
January 16th, 2008, 4:52pm
:spam: O RAMA See at the end of the url?? If it were real it would have your addy in their but it has some bogus thing that says me@myemailaddress.com '

no no nooooooo

Sorry ... I changed that ... I took out my email addy and put that in there.

HUGz! Jules