PDA

View Full Version : Woman's Day Sudden Pop Up Mania!!

inspiringmind
January 16th, 2008, 4:15pm
I This just started a few days ago, and even with my pop up blocker ON, they still come sup in a separate window. It just isn't one per page. It is one pop up when you first go to the page and then another separate pop up when you submit the entry. Anyone else getting them?

216amyc
January 16th, 2008, 4:17pm
Yes..I thought it was just me because I changed our internet security service. I hate it!!

CMIRily
January 16th, 2008, 4:18pm
LOL...I thought it was just me too, I get the same thing. And not only on the Woman's Day sweeps, some others too :dontknow:

durberville
January 16th, 2008, 5:08pm
yep...for me too....totally slowing me down.

captainmorgan420
January 16th, 2008, 5:12pm
I am using Google pop up blocker and so far it has worked.
I HAVE noticed you can no longer fill and submit your entries though and I get a little pop up window when I go to the submit button that sometimes gets in my way.

jennem
January 17th, 2008, 10:03am
I am using Google pop up blocker and so far it has worked.
I HAVE noticed you can no longer fill and submit your entries though and I get a little pop up window when I go to the submit button that sometimes gets in my way.

OK, this is odd. I'm still using fill & submit with no problem, and I'm not getting any pop-ups. And I have my pop-up blocker turned off.

Perhaps there is some malware that's getting triggered at that site or something? Because a lot of people are having the problem, but not everyone, so it's something specific...