PDA

View Full Version : Any Voxpop winners out there?

Mamajama
January 14th, 2008, 10:17pm
I just got a google alert with a link to the voxpop website that said I won this sweep:

VoxPop - Anchors Away: Nautical Fashion
1x per person | home page | game / membership | 1 note link
Prizes (10): $25 Nordstrom gift card.
Comments: Top scores win.
official rules archive | Open to residents of the U.S. 18+
expires Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @ 4:00pm

I never got an email from them (or missed it somehow) and I never received the gift card. Any voxpop winners out there that got their prizes in the mail without notification? If so, now long did it take to get your prize? (I'm afraid I missed the email or it got stolen or lost in the mail).

fangirl
January 14th, 2008, 10:36pm
They only send out their winning emails once a week. Wait a few days and if you don't hear from them then email them. As for gift cards, I have won twice, and they only send you an email with a code to use at your prize's website.

Congrats!

tawnjun
January 14th, 2008, 10:41pm
I won that one too. However, there were several 1st places so you might not actually have had a win. E-mail them through their home page. They respond within 5 days. It's also a virtual gift code not a gift certificate. You can also check your history through the MYVOX heading on the front page.

Mamajama
January 15th, 2008, 10:49am
Thanks everyone - you have been very helpful!

:faces:

deb126
January 15th, 2008, 11:03am
I won a game on Jan 2 and still never got an email from them , I sent them email on Jan 12 and they havent answered yet, I was 1st place winner on that game and it was 25.00 Nordstrom GC,
and prior to this win I had to email them about another game I won before they finally responded with the Amazon GC , they seem to be slow at notifications

dtaylor98
January 21st, 2008, 8:39am
I won a $25 Amazon and they sent me an email right away. I had to respond within 10 days which I did immediately. The email said to contact them if I hadn't received my prize within 10 days. I hadn't so I contacted them. They were short-staffed over the holidays so I received an email from them and got the gift certificate.