PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a package

marelsa
January 14th, 2008, 8:40pm
Missed UPS 3 days in a row they tried to deliver a 9.20 lb package coming from Northbrook, Ill the only name on it was Promotion Act could not sign and leave paper had to be there in person. The first delivery attempt was on the 10th did not see the notice until the 11th (it had slipped off the door and got trampled) after waiting all day for UPS he snuck in here after 7:00pm tonight I never heard him or the truck. Did anyone receive anything from Northbrook, Ill in the 9 lb range in the last week. Please advise too late to call UPS tonight any info would be appreciated. So long since my last win I can hardly stand the suspense Thanks

Kenny1954
January 15th, 2008, 2:00am
I don't have a clue to what it could be, but congrats on the win! Hope it's a something really nice.

Come back and tell us what it is when you get it! :cheer8:

sxseven
January 15th, 2008, 2:30am
Oooh, whadya think you won?? Congratulations! :encore: You should call them NOW (UPS) is open 24/7, eh?

asharris
January 15th, 2008, 3:27am
Do call the UPS office first thing in the morning.

I think they only have to make three attempts at delivery. Then it is returned to sender.

I have a standing order with them to leave stuff without signature, but don't lose your prize!

Best of luck,

asharris

JellyPA
January 15th, 2008, 4:01am
Here's the google page about them that lists some of their sweeps: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&view=text&hl=en&q=promotion&near=Northbrook,+IL&ie=UTF8&latlng=42089804,-87840514,1441216121600137337&ei=BHWMR4_cLoaijgHqw_2TBw&cd=2&dtab=3

Their homepage doesn't list clients, but does have contact information:
http://www.promotionactivators.com

Hope that helps!

marelsa
January 15th, 2008, 7:25am
Thanks so much for all the input, I will try to contact both ups and the promotion company today. was hoping someone else had gotten something in the last week or two so I would have a clue, Ill post what I won when I get the info thanks again

flbeachbum
January 15th, 2008, 7:34am
I hope they didn't send it back to the company! Call UPS asap!!!

sharkaye
January 15th, 2008, 7:34am
After 3 delivery attempts, UPS will hold the package at their pick-up center for 7 days before it is returned to sender. You can call and make arrangements to pick up your package. Good luck!

marelsa
January 15th, 2008, 10:55am
Talked to UPS this am they are resending (distribution center is way too far from me) should arrive at its destination on Friday, I will post when I receive. Thanks so much for all the info and help its been a long time between wins so I am quite excited. Hope everyone else has a surprise in their near future.

deesbree
January 16th, 2008, 2:19pm
I think its the Weber Grill. 3rd prize in the Crowd Pleasers sweep from Hungry Jack because thats the exact weight that was on my package 3 days ago.

marelsa
January 18th, 2008, 4:55pm
Finally UPS has arrived it is the Weber grill, Im delighted with it as our old one bit the dust at the end of last summer, looking forward to the first cookout of the summer, thanks for all the help from everyone.

deesbree
January 18th, 2008, 5:20pm
Congrats! I love mine to.:cheer3:

Keeya
January 18th, 2008, 5:29pm
Glad you finally got your win. Congrats on the grill!!!
:twoclap:

clebar
January 18th, 2008, 5:35pm
Congratulations!!!