PDA

View Full Version : Update on the Update

Brent
November 21st, 2007, 7:02pm
Chat is back.

I'll have the contact form working again shortly.

The premium subscription page will be fully operation by tomorrow morning. Subscriptions that were set to expire over the last couple of days haven't been expired. I'll hold off at least until tomorrow night, probably Friday night since tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

There's at least a couple of other things I need to do, mostly minor.

I've updated several things over the last couple of days. I'm not yet setting your web browsers to cache the style sheet and Javascript files for that reason.

The colors are better for the box that highlights the active sweep listing. The Forum tabs are back while you're outside the forums. Many other issues have been fixed.

I'll have the arcade back up sometime tonight or tomorrow. It's similar to the old arcade, but improved.

And oh yeah, blogs are coming, probably tomorrow night.

Brent

rewcatherine
November 21st, 2007, 7:09pm
Thanks, I just noticed the clock is off one hour again

rewcatherine
November 21st, 2007, 7:10pm
now the time is fixed thanks and thanks for chat

Brent
November 21st, 2007, 7:30pm
If your time is off, you'll have to adjust your time zone/daylight savings time options in the User CP -> Edit Options.

Brent

ktfusa2000
November 21st, 2007, 8:15pm
time and hard work!! :loveu:

ContestQueen2002
November 21st, 2007, 8:23pm
WooHoo thanks Brent you SO rock!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all,

Donna P. :royal:

P.S. I see the private message area is back on top but I still have that stray one it's located on my first tab on top. Just FYI no biggie!

Captain Nemo
November 21st, 2007, 8:26pm
yay Brent clause.:santa:
thank you.

DaydreamingLady
November 21st, 2007, 8:32pm
Thank you Brent for being so dedicated to OLS and the people that use it. You are really an exceptional webmaster and I know I for one want to say "Thank you"

MzKitti
November 21st, 2007, 8:32pm
Thanks Brent! You're too cool! :cool2:

sis7460
November 21st, 2007, 8:37pm
For your constant hard work and dedication to keeping this board the best on the net.
And it is...
Sandy

99towin
November 21st, 2007, 8:45pm
Thanks Brent! Glad to hear the premium subscription page will be up tomorrow. :yesyes:

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Becky719
November 21st, 2007, 8:48pm
:supstar: Thanks Brent you are the best and this is the best site!

pandka
November 21st, 2007, 8:52pm
Did you say "Blog" ?:jawdrop::bow:

deborah62
November 21st, 2007, 8:53pm
I just saw something on one of the threads I have never saw before,up by quick links and search I saw on that said ratings and it had stars and you could rate the thread,I only have saw it in that one thread,is that coming tio all threads?

Miki
December 1st, 2007, 12:55am
We are going to have blogs? (Sorry, just read this) That sounds really cool, thanks!

30sBaby
December 1st, 2007, 2:01am
For all that you do.
Zee

PRECIOUS
December 1st, 2007, 2:21am
Thanks Brent. Is the arcade back? I can't find it :worry2:

RockysJewel
December 1st, 2007, 2:35am
Yeah I noticed that a few days ago too! Kinda interesting

I just saw something on one of the threads I have never saw before,up by quick links and search I saw on that said ratings and it had stars and you could rate the thread,I only have saw it in that one thread,is that coming tio all threads?

VALENTINE
December 1st, 2007, 2:39am
Thank you, Sir Brent!
Blogs?! :cheer3:

melonhed
December 1st, 2007, 5:40pm
Any chance at all of getting the forum search option added back to the drop-down in the search at the top of the page? I am lost without it.

Txsweeper
December 1st, 2007, 5:49pm
Any chance at all of getting the forum search option added back to the drop-down in the search at the top of the page? I am lost without it.

You might already know this, forgive me if you do, but the "search" for forums is now located right above "Your last forum visit:", I actually like it there.

jolee62
December 1st, 2007, 5:53pm
Thank you Brent now if only I could get my siggy back!!:cheer3:

melonhed
December 1st, 2007, 6:30pm
You might already know this, forgive me if you do, but the "search" for forums is now located right above "Your last forum visit:", I actually like it there.

I know, I prefer the way it was before. It isn't a deal-breaker but, it sure was convenient.

Fidget
December 1st, 2007, 6:41pm
I'm hoping the posts will all line up again soon. Anyone with a long or short location makes my screen all wacky :cry2:

Styflan
December 1st, 2007, 6:49pm
Please please please work on the compatibility issues with Firefox. :cry2: I know it was a vbulletin update, but there must be something that can be done about the individual posters boxes being out of sync. Someone started a thread (http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/showthread.php?t=631363) about this already. I frequent other forums & it is only happening here so there must be a bug.

MsMouse871
December 1st, 2007, 8:22pm
this all out of whack crap gives me a terrible headache

gemini lion
December 1st, 2007, 8:35pm
Cool blogs! I can ramble even more! :cheer4:

Ladyxmess
December 1st, 2007, 8:42pm
Cool blogs! I can ramble even more! :cheer4:

Where be the blogs?:tiptoe:

mcclave
December 2nd, 2007, 9:15pm
I have a long location and mine is all whacked out!:help: It is worse in FF that any other browsers! Not really a big deal though! I think the transition as gone off pretty well!