PDA

View Full Version : FIXED poll--what do you do with unwanted prizes?

BabyLeaps
January 3rd, 2007, 11:44am
This is the non-dork version, where one can actually choose more than one option. Sorry about the previous dork-infested version--KB tried to help but said once it's set up like that, it can't be changed. This time, multiple choice, anonymous poll.

What do you do with unwanted prizes?

jofo3511
January 3rd, 2007, 11:50am
I regift
give to the kids
donate to charity
sold at a yard sale.

Most of my wins I keep and have sold only 1 win here on OLS. Most of my wins I keep for Christmas, birthdays etc.

pandka
January 3rd, 2007, 11:59am
I've sold or traded some wins on here. The majority we keep or share with our family.

dianemarie63
January 3rd, 2007, 12:02pm
I regift, give them to the kids when they arrive, give them away on the freebies forum and sell some on eBay. It just depends on the prize.

rettak
January 3rd, 2007, 12:04pm
I love to give them away just gave a pair of earrings to a friend and the box of chocolates I won are going to someone in LA she needs a boast right now.Every once in a while I might sell something I will trade for things that I want.

Nana*2*4
January 3rd, 2007, 12:11pm
I always give them to somebody.....I once won a belly ring from the Paris Hilton collection and the neighbors DIL has a piercing so I gave it to her. I have been saving the movie posters that I have won for the drama class at the local High School.

BabyLeaps
January 3rd, 2007, 4:56pm
Love it that so many go to charity, and that so many people love EVERYTHING they get :)

wildflower00
January 3rd, 2007, 5:25pm
I gave 2 large boxes to the local elementary school toy drive for Christmas

DeeBee15
January 3rd, 2007, 6:54pm
I belong to a volunteer fire co. I make up baskets to donate for thier yearly raffle fundraiser.