PDA

View Full Version : How do you mail back your affidavits?

icolena
January 3rd, 2007, 9:08am
I was just wondering how most of you send back affidavits for big wins (say $1000 or more)? Do you trust regular mail with insurance or delivery confirmation? Or do you send it FedEx or UPS?

Thanks for any advice!!
:)

MookieJ
January 3rd, 2007, 9:09am
The only time I got one over $1000 the affy came with a prepaid fedex overnight envelope :gvibes:

pattywack
January 3rd, 2007, 9:13am
I send it Priority Mail with a delivery confirmation.

Tricia316
January 3rd, 2007, 9:13am
If they don't already come with a pre-paid fedex envelope I do the following: FAX a copy of the affy to the person I am sending it to, call them or email them to let them know the fax is on it's way and the paperwork will be coming via FedEx, make a copy of all paperwork for myself, then send originals FedEx.

I also follow up the day after it arrives via FedEx to make sure everything is in order and they recieved it and it isn't sitting on someone's desk unnoticed.

Tricia

Maprinces3
January 3rd, 2007, 9:15am
All mine came with a fedex prepaid label or they send a pickup for them. I also made sure to Fax them first, and got verbal confirmation of receipt prior to sending out...

inspiringmind
January 3rd, 2007, 9:46am
I had two affys last year. The one that was over $1,000 had a return envelope in it (FedEx overnight!!) I knew that was a big affy when I opened it and there was a return envelope in there. My smaller affy I just sent FedEx like 2 day. Some things I have sent just regular mail.

Suzy
January 3rd, 2007, 12:36pm
I only use FedEx Express for important affies.