PDA

View Full Version : Mail today

dallas3_71852
January 3rd, 2007, 8:46am
Good luck everyone I hope you have a good mail day today, 2 days no mail so maybe we will gets tons in the mail, :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

meeeee
January 3rd, 2007, 8:47am
:cheer7: :cheer7: hopefully it isn't all bills :frown3:

caseycupcake
January 3rd, 2007, 8:53am
I should get a ton of mail today. I was away for a week :jump:

jolee62
January 3rd, 2007, 8:57am
I cant wait! I just hope its not bills!! Good luck to all!

Feisty Girl
January 3rd, 2007, 9:01am
I got my fingers crossed, usaully it comes at late, I'm thinking after 5 today with the mail piled. Good luck everyone!!!

Ohmargo1
January 3rd, 2007, 9:02am
I need a good mail day. Haven't had a decent one in a long time.
Good Luck to all. :gvibes:

Maprinces3
January 3rd, 2007, 9:02am
Thank heavens, I am going through major withdrawal...

charliebuck
January 3rd, 2007, 9:03am
I'm sure ot will be just bills

rosieag
January 3rd, 2007, 9:06am
Oh boy, I hope you all get some wins.

mb2
Actually it was THREE long tortuous days! But.........they will be running today!!!!!! Oh, yeah! I haven't been receiving much the last week or so, SOOOOOOO......maybe I, as well as every other OLSer, will be inundated with prizes today. Inky Inky Inky......now click your heels together 3 times and........oh wait that's the Wizard of Oz..........carry on. GLA :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes:

MookieJ
No whammies, no whammies, c'mon big bucks!!!! :clap:

Tricia316
January 3rd, 2007, 9:07am
I don't know if Dec. 31st paperwork will be out this soon. If they didn't get back to work until yesterday chances are our Affys and prizes would have been picked yesterday or today and then shipped out.
I think my affys (and I expect DOZENS OF THEM, wishful thinking!) will be arriving next week if not by FedEx this Friday!

Tricia

MisConduckt
January 3rd, 2007, 9:08am
Yes I see my new mailbox outside standing tall and awaiting its first delivery....sigh :)

chancebunny
January 3rd, 2007, 9:12am
I'm sure I'll just get junk and bills. :frown3:

italiankitty99
January 3rd, 2007, 9:19am
Probably just get Junk mail and Bills. :worry:

obxhatteraslight
January 3rd, 2007, 9:39am
Finally some mail after a well deserved reprive for my mail guy...
BRING IT ON!! :cheer7: :cheer7:

inspiringmind
January 3rd, 2007, 9:43am
Well, no bills should be coming...they all seem to come the second week of the month. Probably a pile of catalogs/magazines/travel brouchers...LOL I am really crossing my fingers for some suprize wins though!! Not till around 6 PM I am sure.

Stephen
January 3rd, 2007, 9:43am
Mail! Wonderous snail mail! Minus the bills.

I hope it comes early, as I have a few things I need to get done in savannah, and if it doesn't, a few things will have to wait for later...

It's bad enough that there's no mail on Sundays, as it's a daily task for me to walk down the street to the mailboxes to get the mail.

I have a feeling that the mailman isn't going to be able to fit everything in my mailbox, and is going to have to haul a wheelbarrow up to my porch.

Stephen

epiphany327
January 3rd, 2007, 9:47am
Yes, I hope I get so much mail today that my mailbox falls over :laugh:

RandomHelena
January 3rd, 2007, 9:49am
Weeeeeeeee! :jump: GLTA! :gvibes:

Bassoon2
January 3rd, 2007, 9:50am
I have my fingers crossed that we all get GOOD mail!!!! :gvibes:

nettester
January 3rd, 2007, 9:53am
No whammies, no whammies, c'mon big bucks!!!! :clap:

Ha-ha that made me smile, I'll second that!

Jessibear19
January 3rd, 2007, 9:58am
Anyone received theirs yet? I hope we all get a ton of goodies!! :gift:

Stephen
January 3rd, 2007, 10:03am
Anyone received theirs yet? I hope we all get a ton of goodies!! :gift:

Nope. Usually comes about 1pm I'd think.

Three dreadfully long hours of utter pain and misery impatiently waiting for the mail to arrive.

Well, not quite, but it does seem like it's taking forever!

I've already entered my few instants and 1x contests that I enter every day today.

Stephen

threes_a_breeze
January 3rd, 2007, 10:12am
I'm hoping they send my Globetrotter tickets soon! The show is this weekend!!!! :frown3:

feta
January 3rd, 2007, 10:12am
:drip: Hope we all get something Good or at least useable, Please Mr. mailman & UPS driver & Fed Ex visit me today you're always welcome here :drip:

Stephen
January 3rd, 2007, 10:49am
:drip: Hope we all get something Good or at least useable, Please Mr. mailman & UPS driver & Fed Ex visit me today you're always welcome here :drip:

Don't forget DHL. I'm getting a coffee maker from them today that I bought from senseo for $15. :)

It's for an aunt though that I forgot to get a christmas present for. :frown3:

ns4181979
January 3rd, 2007, 11:01am
I just got my mail and.......ALL CRAP. Not much of it though. Seems odd that it was a light mail day seeing how it should have been a ton a stuff. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

llangeve
January 3rd, 2007, 11:31am
I'm getting back from vacation and should have a ton of mail today - can't wait!! :cheer7: Hope everyone gets lots of good stuff!

jblain
January 3rd, 2007, 11:57am
I don't want to get my hopes up. It seems that every time I do I'll get only one or two pieces of junk mail, and that's just depressing.

Suzy
January 3rd, 2007, 12:36pm
This is probably going to sound like a dumb question, lol, but for the life of me I can't figure out WHY there was no mail yesterday when the usps website calendar only lists them as having the 1st off. Someone care to enlighten me? (Wish I would have known this yesterday so I could stop checking the mailbox, lol) :laugh:

Lisa03
January 3rd, 2007, 12:40pm
This is probably going to sound like a dumb question, lol, but for the life of me I can't figure out WHY there was no mail yesterday when the usps website calendar only lists them as having the 1st off. Someone care to enlighten me? (Wish I would have known this yesterday so I could stop checking the mailbox, lol) :laugh:

because of President Ford's memorial yesterday

callen
January 3rd, 2007, 12:48pm
bills mostly, but I did get a Bic pen

Suzy
January 3rd, 2007, 12:51pm
because of President Ford's memorial yesterday

Ah, that explains it. Thank you for clearing that up for me. :)

dallas3_71852
January 3rd, 2007, 3:48pm
my daughter got a win from teen hollywood today and just got a google search on it yesterday, that was fast, and the free duster, not too bad,

swankygirl
January 3rd, 2007, 3:58pm
I got a $15 AMEX Gift Card from Clorox today!!
Yeah, and some bills, too...

frogifer
January 3rd, 2007, 3:59pm
It was a total letdown . . . :frown3:

cj741
January 3rd, 2007, 4:01pm
$25 Best Buy gift card, Autographed photo of Tobey Maguire, and junk mail. :)

MookieJ
January 3rd, 2007, 4:03pm
I got a $15 AMEX Gift Card from Clorox today!!
Yeah, and some bills, too...

same here

tiffginn21
January 3rd, 2007, 4:14pm
:frown3: Awww just junk ...hopefully tomorrow a big win :smile9:

hummer85
January 3rd, 2007, 4:18pm
Nothing great here just alot of junk mail.

EllaBarns
January 3rd, 2007, 4:21pm
my mailman is very very late today :worry: as expected :frown3:

Karaz
January 3rd, 2007, 4:26pm
I got a green felt tip Bic marker...and bills.

anny31
January 3rd, 2007, 4:28pm
PCH envelope, advertising post cards. 4 items.
i was expecting a full box! nope.

LUNADAY74
January 3rd, 2007, 4:32pm
I got two small surprise wins today!!

Callalily
January 3rd, 2007, 4:35pm
A big FAT nothing. Just junk mail. Email contain nothing but crap also. No UPS no Fed X either I hope this is not an indication of all of 2007 :worry:

pandka
January 3rd, 2007, 4:35pm
I got two small surprise wins today!!
Me, too. I also got a late Christmas card (with money inside), $15 Clorox card, several magazines, 2 Netflix, and a bunch of junk. No bills. :cheer7:

birdpix
January 3rd, 2007, 4:42pm
ODD mail delivery. Not ONE single regular first class mail #10 envelope in 3 days???? No bills etiher, so I guess thats a good thing maybe, perhaps....

Did get two little samples (airborne,neutogena), and a big padded envelope with a tube of some facial stuff (I think-letting DW open it later) that is likely a win, and 1 catalog, 1 travel brochure from Canada - just where a Florida boy wants to be this time of year, eh? :laugh:

Was hoping for a stack of checks and gift cards, perhaps an affie or two! :sherlock:

lolatoo2
January 3rd, 2007, 5:19pm
Major disappointment here.

tiffnat
January 3rd, 2007, 5:28pm
got a full sized john freeman hair conditioner, a $5 starbuck card, a coupon for a free bowl of ice cream at stone cold creamery :) and bills :frown3:

taylynn
January 3rd, 2007, 5:43pm
Nothing in the mail but junk

guruwan2b
January 3rd, 2007, 5:51pm
I had 5 call at window slips.....
John Freida conditioner
Outdoor channel freebiee cap
Goody's headbands (freebie)
P&G freebie and my daughter doesn't want me to post exactly what it is.... women's secrets...

and my box of checks that I had ordred.
No surprises....
No FedEX
No UPS
No DHL.....

If it weren't for freebies, I'd have no mail at all,
gloom dispare and agony on me.....

rwebb
January 3rd, 2007, 5:52pm
won a tube of jergens shea butter from the 25 days of style it smells nice there were 1000 winners good luck to all

nylajo
January 3rd, 2007, 5:55pm
:rolleyes: i didnt get jack squat in the mail today... :frown3: ....hope everyone else has better luck that i did... :)

elb622
January 3rd, 2007, 6:01pm
Nothing here either :frown3:

EllaBarns
January 3rd, 2007, 6:02pm
NOTHING! No bills, no credit card offers, no harrassing consolidation offers, no letters, no freebies, no coupons, NOTHING!!!!

shoppinqueen
January 3rd, 2007, 6:02pm
bills mostly, but I did get a Bic pen

I got a Bic pen too,also got a prepaid $15 amex card from clorox :)

dark_zino
January 3rd, 2007, 6:04pm
I kinda figured today would be a bit behind, being that it's the 3rd of the month. I've always thought that government issued checks were a priority for the post office to deliver today. So, that means, in some areas, they may not have been able to get to other stuff, I think.

Anyways, I got a credit card app (I get tons since I'm doing a debt consolidation) and some John Frieda conditioner. That was cool.

waawab
January 3rd, 2007, 6:09pm
got mine nothing good :rolleyes:

taniab22
January 3rd, 2007, 6:20pm
Very good day today! Five surprise wins!!!! :)

diesel51
January 3rd, 2007, 6:25pm
Nothing here, only junk and bills.

RandomHelena
January 3rd, 2007, 6:33pm
Got the clorox american express card :jump:

stargazer
January 3rd, 2007, 6:37pm
BIC Pen, one bill, and some junk mail.

tauntonlake
January 3rd, 2007, 6:56pm
Not a bad mail day. Received one of those Bic Marker Pens (anyone know what sweeps that was from ?? ), and a Barnyard DVD from ExtraTV (Telepictures). No UPS or Fed-Ex though. :frown3: :frown3: It's been months since either of them have been at my door.

dopey
January 3rd, 2007, 10:05pm
About time. A free sample of a Swiffer duster and a couple catalogs. At least I can finally stop looking now. :)

tuckll
January 3rd, 2007, 11:31pm
I finally got my mail from the past 2 weeks, do to moving. Yuck. Bills and junk mail. Still waiting for my big win check. LOL

Alexandrea
January 4th, 2007, 2:47am
only bills here too
Sadly I know just when the postal employee shows up give or take a few, and I peer out the window sometimes waiting...I also heave a sigh of misery whenever FedEx or UPS drives through our complex but doesn't obey my mental commands to stop at my house and deliver prizes!!!!

jblain
January 4th, 2007, 4:08pm
waaahh... two days of only one or two junk items. Why is it that after a holiday my tiny apt. mailbox is always pathetically empty even though on normal days it's crammed full? It's always the case. I just don't get it. I'm starting to form theories about my mail carriers... This is just more than a dedicated sweeper can take.