PDA

View Full Version : Anyone changing their strategy for the new year?

tledbetter
January 2nd, 2007, 4:21pm
I think I'm gonna change my entry strategy a bit for 2007. See if I get better results. I think I'll "spread out" my entries over more sweeps.
Instead of entering a few dailies every frickin day (ugh, wears me out) I think my time would be better spent entering MORE sweeps and then just entering dailies a few times a week. We'll see how it goes...if anything it would be a change from the same ole, same ole.
How about you?
:type:

aquamarine
January 2nd, 2007, 6:31pm
I think I'm going to spend less time doing the instants. I tend to get into a rut and just do the instants without time for anything else. I'm going to spend more time entering all sweeps that interest me at least once instead of trying to enter them daily which I never do. Maybe about once or twice a week. I tend to let the one time entries go and instead have concentrated on the dailies which I've only won a couple small prizes. I'm rambling aren't I? That's why I tend to not respond to the forum posts. :frown3: glta :gvibes:

bigskwinner
January 2nd, 2007, 7:37pm
nope, i generally have three wins per week on average so thats plenty enough for me

pandahugger
January 2nd, 2007, 7:54pm
I'm going to do instants (which is all I did this year with fairly good luck) and add in a few minutes a day to enter sweeps that I am REALLY interested in.

KChele
January 2nd, 2007, 9:00pm
Not really changing my strategy, but I am going to start adding single entries to mysweeps to eliminate the confusion of whether I've entered or not.

ksmith47
January 2nd, 2007, 9:18pm
Yes, I plan on quitting sweeping once I win the lottery. :laugh:

HOPEFULL
January 2nd, 2007, 9:27pm
I have changed to a new way of doing sweeps i started in Dec so i will try it for a few months and see what happens.I think i hit a dry spell so why not try something new.

fromtheheart66
January 2nd, 2007, 9:29pm
I dont know what to do. I see all these wins and mine are so here and there. Maybe use Mozilla more. Have heard you have better results with it. I cant tell what I am doing wrong :frown3:

secular
January 2nd, 2007, 9:46pm
Yes - my new strategy is to enter less and win more.

Lanne
January 2nd, 2007, 9:55pm
I'm going to try to limit the Daily Sweeps that I enter. I find myself entering daily for things that are marginal on my "Want" list - not really worth the effort of entering everyday for.

duknuk
January 2nd, 2007, 9:55pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sheer genius, Liz!

foolofatook
January 2nd, 2007, 9:56pm
Yeah, since I see so many posts with HOF wins and like 30 posts in 3 years Im trying to stay out of the forums. I dont usually post alot but I read the forums ....and darn it here I am again! :mad2: (Bad Foolofatook! Bad!!!)

angelfish
January 2nd, 2007, 9:57pm
I'll probably keep with my same routine but I hope that I won't let myself get obsessed (shaws rug) :laugh: with any one instant so much that I'm getting up at all different hours to try and win.

nycphoto
January 2nd, 2007, 10:05pm
I am going to send a letter to eprize to see if I am on their $hit list. I can't seem to win anything over 25 bucks with them even though I do well on other sweeps. I wonder if I am on their black list.

cman
January 2nd, 2007, 10:06pm
enter less, win more, yes, would be nice.

enter more, win more, would be nice

enter and be luckier, yes, my dream.

threes_a_breeze
January 3rd, 2007, 10:14am
That sounds like a good strategy!!! I still love the instants the best....I'm into immediate gratification!

wackydackydoo
January 3rd, 2007, 11:56am
Nope, if it's not broke, don't fix it. There's only one strategy that works. The more you enter, and as allowed (the amount of times), the more you win.

MisConduckt
January 3rd, 2007, 12:04pm
i am going to enter contests for prizes i dont want but others in my family may want or need...so i can save money on gifts...is that cheap?

wintermom29
January 3rd, 2007, 12:09pm
Yes, I plan on quitting sweeping once I win the lottery. :laugh:

You and me both it's 102 million now :laugh:

*Harriett*
January 3rd, 2007, 12:11pm
I just would like to try and do my dailies more. I do the instants and daily drawings at least 6 times a week. I would like to go through my other dailies atleast 4 times a week.

feta
January 3rd, 2007, 12:17pm
I think I'm gonna change my entry strategy a bit for 2007. See if I get better results. I think I'll "spread out" my entries over more sweeps.
Instead of entering a few dailies every frickin day (ugh, wears me out) I think my time would be better spent entering MORE sweeps and then just entering dailies a few times a week. We'll see how it goes...if anything it would be a change from the same ole, same ole.
How about you?
:type:
I'm changing from entering the every day entries to maybe 2-3 times a week, just takes too much of my time

caseycupcake
January 3rd, 2007, 12:22pm
I'm going to try to do all my weekly every week. I tend to slack off there.

carscheles
January 3rd, 2007, 12:25pm
That's a wonderful idea. I'm gonna have to try that one myself!