PDA

View Full Version : i just discovered....

pamcakes
January 2nd, 2007, 3:26pm
shazam!! i don't know why i haven't ever used it, but WOW does it ever make entering my dailies a breeze...go figure! :laugh:

mamafairal
January 2nd, 2007, 4:29pm
nut huh?

How can anyone live without shazam?

tigerwdsfan89
January 2nd, 2007, 4:35pm
Wow - shazaam is the one thing I could not live without (that and robo - I can hardly believe I used to sweep without them)

Congrats on finding it - Now what are you gonna do with all your extra time? Want to come clean my apartment??

crazy2winstuff
January 2nd, 2007, 4:40pm
You're right. Sweeping is so much easier with it.

StoneHrt
January 2nd, 2007, 4:54pm
Is there a link

*Harriett*
January 2nd, 2007, 4:57pm
I still don't use it. I guess because i dont enter my dailies everyday. Maybe i should experiment.

Miss Tickle
January 2nd, 2007, 4:58pm
I don't use Shazaam for one simple reason....it will link from here & not be a 'direct' link & I am scurred I won't win . Anyone else feel this way?

tigerwdsfan89
January 2nd, 2007, 5:06pm
Check out my 2006 wins - although a few I bookmarked before I discovered Shazaam and went premium (in May 2006), 99% of my wins were robo'ed, shazaamed and did not block referrer.

Unless I have to hand type, I enter them all through here in my sweeps using shazaam. I have had a few in the past that I had a hard time getting to work in FireFox which I then bookmark in IE.

Do whatever you are comfortable with - if you are so worried about getting DQ'ed - enter them by hand.

Luana2sea
January 2nd, 2007, 5:10pm
I feel that way too, I do not use Shazam. But I like Robo Form.

meeeee
January 2nd, 2007, 5:18pm
isn't it the greatest :cheer7:

gemini lion
January 2nd, 2007, 5:57pm
I love's me some Shazam! Makes dailies go really quick.

StoneHrt
January 2nd, 2007, 6:19pm
Still looking how to get it??? Help

TrinaWants2Win
January 2nd, 2007, 6:23pm
I tried it once and like 111111111111111110000000000000 pages poped up. wont ever do that again

tigerwdsfan89
January 2nd, 2007, 7:02pm
Still looking how to get it??? Help

To use shazaam, you have to add the sweeps you want (using the red circle with the white line throught it) to "MySweeps" by just clicking on it.

The Shazaam button is at the top under each category (dailies, 24-hours, unlimited, etc), once you have your sweeps in MySweeps.

I have a screen shot if you need it (PM me) - since you are preemie it is there when you go into MySweeps.

You can set the # of sweeps per page to 5,10,15,20, etc. if too many pop up for your system under sweep options.

bigskwinner
January 2nd, 2007, 7:32pm
if we ever get a choice to 'discard' sweeps then i might use it
but right now i mark all the sweeps because i generally bookmark everything and enter that way
i mark everything so that i dont have to re read something...and i pick the ones i want to enter by bookmarking em

pamcakes
January 2nd, 2007, 7:41pm
WHAT ?????? I mean huh?? LOL You haven't been living yet until you Shazam. I cna't believe with the plethora of threads talking about Shazam you have never heard of it. Well Girl you will see how much faster you can get sweeps done. So fast that you can now enter 2x as many!

i know, i know....LOL! sometimes i'm just a little behind the curve, haha!
now that i'm using shazam i can't wait to do my sweeps!

Miki
January 3rd, 2007, 2:48am
I have never used it before, maybe I should add that as one of my 2007 sweeping goals!

Miki
January 3rd, 2007, 2:56am
Ok, I just discovered that experimenting while on dial up is badddddddd. 20 windows popped up (I lost almost all of mysweeps and just adding more today) and it totally froze everything up. I need to figure out how to open just a few at a time.

Edited to add that I just read how to set it, thanks for the tip! 5 windows is not as bad :laugh:

wackydackydoo
January 3rd, 2007, 11:58am
Tried it, don't use it! I found it slower than letting Roboform Pro do all the work and enter them for me.