PDA

View Full Version : Moore Wallace enterprises??

peachis
January 2nd, 2007, 4:19am
Anyone ever heard of Moore Wallace Enterprises?? A 2lb package shipped for 2 day delivery is coming and I don't have a clue!! It's sched. for Jan 4th and I'll got nutz LOL

Debberly
January 2nd, 2007, 4:35am
Knowing you, it's something good! :cheer7:

peachis
January 2nd, 2007, 4:48am
Knowing you, it's something good! :cheer7:
awwwwwee thanks Debberly!!!! I called Fedex to find out when my Di's guitar bag would be here(they still don't know!! AND they LOST one of the Nintendo Wii's I had won, that shoulda been here Dec 20th!!!! NOW they gotta get ahold of the Shipper so they can file a claim!!!)

SO now I'm gonna be a wonderin... cause I've snailed sooo much this year, and never have heard of Moore Wallace Enterprises...can't be an affy, it's 2lbs... :sherlock:

Debberly
January 2nd, 2007, 5:30am
This was all I could find...

Moore Wallace Response Marketing Services

Serving the direct marketing industry for over 30 years Moore Wallace Response Marketing Services, an RR Donnelley Company, delivers Outstanding Financial Results to America's leading marketers. Our experience enables us to provide our clients with a strategic marketing approach, which specializes in reducing the cost of acquiring new donors, increasing net donations, and re-activating lapsed donors. Moore Wallace Response Marketing Services focuses on proven direct marketing testing and continuation mailing programs, featuring unique state of the art technology and print production platform, delivering superior ROI for our clients.

From strategy, creative, database and analytics to sophisticated production technology including highly personalized, feature rich, process color direct mail packages, Moore Wallace is your single source for cost effective direct marketing results.

Moore Wallace Response Marketing Services, an RR Donnelley Company
Gordon Grote, President
Mark Gaier, Senior Vice President, Sales & Business Development

1200 Lakeside Drive
Bannockburn, IL 60015-1243
PH: 800-722-9001 or 847-607-7210
Fax: 847-607-7205

http://www.mwrms.com

wercatgrlz
January 2nd, 2007, 5:32am
Did you google Moore Enterprises or search expired sweeps?

wercatgrlz
January 2nd, 2007, 5:33am
When I'm really suspicious, I check the BBB and look for complaints.

peachis
January 2nd, 2007, 10:00am
Thanks Debberly!

wecatz I looked n looked through my snails, but no sweeps at all by that name.

Suesur
January 2nd, 2007, 12:30pm
GL peachis! I hope it's something great!! :gift:

cman
January 2nd, 2007, 10:14pm
peachis, weren't you the olser who had the most envied list just last year in 06? Now you are waiting for another big win, please tell us what it is. Envy is fun.

Cman