PDA

View Full Version : I thought that I would never get done!

kalawson
December 31st, 2006, 11:19pm
Well most of you know that I was gifted with a 3 month Premium membership today and so that meant that I had to go finish the expiring for today (I did mine yesterday and then when I got gifted it added about 600 more that were expiring today) and also do all the instant wins that came with the premium membership.

So it gives me great pleasure to say that I have done them all. Mind you I had to pass on a few that I really would have liked to enter but needed to get the better ones before midnight. I finished 40 minutes early! :cheer7: :cheer7:

Time to go watch the ball drop with my fiance!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Taminar
December 31st, 2006, 11:25pm
I always try to get ahead, but it never fails. I run out of time for sweeping on Dec. 31st. I went through all the Daily Entries, but that's about it. We picked up our new computer yesterday, and I spent most of the morning getting it set up. I just, in the last 15 minutes (after about an hour of working on it) got my Mozilla Firefox bookmarks and profile moved over. Whew!

Happy New Year, everyone!

jazzyblue21
December 31st, 2006, 11:29pm
to only enter those that you absolutely want to win. There's just not enough time in the day or night. I have to do the same thing. I just don't need that many CDs.

Happy New Year!

annette21
December 31st, 2006, 11:34pm
I got about 75 in but with a 2 year old and working I just can't get it all done. I did get the daily's done on top of the 75. Good luck to all.