PDA

View Full Version : After all this clicking my email better have Congratulations

BlueIrishEyes
December 31st, 2006, 7:50pm
After hours of making sure I entered all the sweeps I wanted the past 2 days, my email better have a few Congratulations! in the ext few weeks. At the very least a new mouse to replace the one I think I just wore out!!

floridamom1990
December 31st, 2006, 8:17pm
I agree with you. I'm getting trigger finger from using the mouse on my laptop. :laugh:

choices4me
December 31st, 2006, 10:35pm
I just finished entering them and it seems like it took forever but here is sending some pixie dust :gvibes:

gingerly
December 31st, 2006, 10:47pm
I too am crosseyed and my finger hurts, not to mention my back from being at the computer for so long, but if I get one win, I will forget all about all this. Good luck to all and Happy New Year.

jazzyblue21
December 31st, 2006, 10:54pm
My niece whom I gifted an OLS membership on her birthday in July finally got her first win this past week, a $25.00 gift certificate for gas from Cendant. She called me immediately. At first, I thought I was talking to a crazy, wild woman! She was so excited. That's how long it took for her to win something. So, don't give up fellow OLSers. Happy New Year!

artmarcia
December 31st, 2006, 10:57pm
Of the 1247 sweeps that are expiring, I'm sure I'm entered into at least two-thirds of them and the dailies numerous times each.

I find that whenever I expect to win however, I don't win. So I expect to be disappointed for all the effort I spent entering sweeps in the past few days.

But somewhere down the line............when i least expect it............some lovely surprise will show up on my doorstep.

Stagemother
December 31st, 2006, 11:05pm
That's the funny thing, wins seem to come when you least expect them! So I guess we have to forget about all our thousands of entries and just wait to be surprised! Excuse me, I'm gonna go and soak my blown-out rotator cuff now. Happy New Year and Many, Many Wins in 2007, OLSers! :gvibes:

BlueIrishEyes
January 1st, 2007, 12:09pm
It's a little like having a baby. Once you win, you forget all the aggravation and hours of entries.

diesel51
January 1st, 2007, 12:13pm
I entered a bunch and my sweeps is half empty now. I entered through rain, sleet ,snow and hail, so I better win something. Good luck and many wins to all.

vetstadium
January 1st, 2007, 2:08pm
My mouse also tired after making sure to get almost everyone ending this year, montlies etc. Come one with some wins.

AnahsSkcor
January 1st, 2007, 2:13pm
Geez mine to! But I'm just holding out hope for just 1 really good congratulations!

That's all i want I'm not greedy... (waiting for huge money win or car) see told you im not greedy :laugh:

Good Luck to all and Happy New Year!!! :toot:

pookaboo
January 1st, 2007, 2:17pm
We're all waiting FIngers crossed Good Luck everyone !

cgroverla
January 2nd, 2007, 12:07am
I have worn out many mice entering sweeps. I fully expect to get some kind of win notice from all that expired December 31. But if not, it's ok a new year is here and I have to get my number in MySweeps up, it went down by over 400.