PDA

View Full Version : Question about Private Calendars

Stanza_Rae
December 31st, 2006, 4:23pm
I just had this thought... amazing since I have been here a member forever and never thought of it.

For those of us who like to keep notes on wins affies etc.: Couldn't we use our "Private Calendars" here on the site? Like Jan3: recieved affy for XXXX Jan4:Mailed Affy for XXXX Recieved Prize XXXX from company XXXX Jan 5: Email notice of win from XXX

I just never thought of doing this. But is seems like a really easy way to keep track since the calendar is already there for our use.

What do you think?

badgerstate
December 31st, 2006, 4:27pm
It is a good idea, but, is the calendar public or can it be private???? I never noticed it until your post, and haven't played with it yet.

I just cleaned off my bulletin board directly in front of me, and hung a new calendar. Your idea has inspired me to keep track of all my sweeping wins, (yes, I am VERY optimistic!!) for 2007 on it. :gvibes:

edited because I cannot spell and type at the same time. ;)

Stanza_Rae
December 31st, 2006, 4:30pm
There is a link on the calendar page to go from the public one to a private one. I am ASSUMING this means each of us has a private calendar to use as well.

Mods? Brent? am I right?

sassybrat
December 31st, 2006, 4:33pm
There is a link on the calendar page to go from the public one to a private one. I am ASSUMING this means each of us has a private calendar to use as well.

Mods? Brent? am I right?

Thank you for asking, I have wondered about that myself.

tattwo
December 31st, 2006, 4:37pm
Wow - I never noticed there was a calendar.

patty4899
December 31st, 2006, 5:47pm
That would be a great idea - Thanks

arouet
December 31st, 2006, 8:20pm
That is awesome Stanza_Rae. I always have had problems trying to enter weirdly timed sweeps, like enter once per quarter. Or ones where you have to enter at certain times once a week. But I never knew we had a private calendar. Now I intend to make using it to organize myself better and enter more effectively my New Years sweeping resolution.

Thanks! :gvibes: