PDA

View Full Version : Question about going "Green"

Canuckgirl
December 31st, 2006, 2:58pm
Being a Canadian, would having the premium membership be of any use really? There are so few postings for Canadians and what not, I just wonder if it is worthwhile. Any other Canadians that have gone green out there? Would love to hear from anyone who could give me some insight and allow me to make a better decision about this. Thanks guys!!

ThinLizzy
December 31st, 2006, 3:00pm
Right now there are 385 Premium Canadian entry sweeps.

Canuckgirl
December 31st, 2006, 3:05pm
I'm sorry - I guess I should have been a little more specific - Out of those 385 you need to realize I may only enter possibly half, if that. I am very choosy in what I enter because I don't want to be entering contests that hold no interest for me just for the sake of winning. I don't enjoy a win that doesn't make me happy or that I can't pass along to someone I know would enjoy it. So that narrows down the amount of entries. Just like I am sure you American contestors don't enter absolutely every contest available to you because not every single one is something you would want, right? So, for me at the end of the day there really aren't a huge amount, enough to keep me busy but ... still.

das615
December 31st, 2006, 3:17pm
It's really not that expensive to give it a try. Just do a 3 month trial period and see if you like it. I'm betting once you try it, you'll stay.

risavjl
December 31st, 2006, 3:20pm
Agree, try a 3 month membership. It's the only way to find out, I guess.

GOOD LUCK!

bigskwinner
December 31st, 2006, 3:21pm
i have premium because of the save feature
i dont use the shazaam feature at all
if you want canadian only contests, which this site does not have , then i suggest you join any one of the yahoo sweeps groups out there that aare canadian specific

as well there are free forums suchs as goldfishlegs that has cdn contests listed but its very very unorganized...the contests are all smacked down together with no rhyme nor reason

frugalshopper has all of their contests seperated into sept folders and is easier to sort thur...just alot of bs on their forums BUT you dont have to login or register to view the site