PDA

View Full Version : Poll: How Do You Enter Daily Sweeps?

nobimbo
December 30th, 2006, 3:58pm
How do you enter the dailies? Not talking about whether you enter directly from OLS, use sweeps software/Robo, or use files saved in "favorites". What I want to know is whether you use the home page of the sweep or enter directly through the sweeps link?

This is my first time posting a poll so please bear with me!

ksmith47
December 30th, 2006, 4:35pm
Shazam! I just use shazam or use the entry link - time is money in the sweepstakes game!

Here - I made the background of your avatar transparent: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/ksmith47/avatar113333_1_19695.gif

Right click on it and save it if you want it!

nobimbo
December 30th, 2006, 6:16pm
Thank you, KS! That was very sweet of you.:)

Wish others would respond to this poll!

threes_a_breeze
December 30th, 2006, 6:44pm
Shazam never works for me. I think my pop-up blocker messes it up. I have several sweeps saved in My Favorites. I open these in one tab. In the other tab, I open my sweeps from OLS. Then I alternate back and forth completing forms. RoboForm is PRICELESS!!! Once you learn how to train it, it really saves time. I usually open about 5 or 6 windows at once.

:gift:

ksmith47
December 31st, 2006, 3:01pm
Shazam never works for me. I think my pop-up blocker messes it up. I have several sweeps saved in My Favorites. I open these in one tab. In the other tab, I open my sweeps from OLS. Then I alternate back and forth completing forms. RoboForm is PRICELESS!!! Once you learn how to train it, it really saves time. I usually open about 5 or 6 windows at once.

:gift:

That's it right there - you have to let your pop-up blocker allow pop-ups from OLS. I use Google toolbar and someone told me to do that when my Shazam didn't work.

CharmCity
January 1st, 2007, 12:50am
Wish others would respond to this poll!
I would, if My Preferred method was shown: I bookmark the Rules page, and link from that to the entry form. Frequently the rules page has a direct link to the entry page, or going up a level (in the URL) leads to the entry page- almost always works for ePrize promos.
When the rules page Doesn't yield easy access to the entry page, then I'll bookmark the entry form. When That doesn't work - front page.

sheila10253
January 1st, 2007, 1:07am
Depends on my mood! Usually use home page link!

yadgirl
January 1st, 2007, 1:14am
I use the homepage or the link that is used in the rules. I put each link in Sweep! and if I'm feeling productive, I might enter 20-30 dailies about once a week.

I'm just not a fan of dailies at all! I like to enter once and be done with it. I feel the same way about snail mail.

yad

Glitterspyro
January 1st, 2007, 1:18am
ooops voted before I really understood the question! duh sorry!! :frown3:

dspack
January 1st, 2007, 1:29am
I use the link directly to the sweep form, but I always wonder if it would be better if I went through the home page. Too lazy to do an extra click, though. Well, OK, several hundred extra clicks a day. On one time only sweeps I go through the home page about half the time. Depends on my mood.
AND---Happy New Year everybody.

http://bestsmileys.com/party/5.gif

wackydackydoo
January 1st, 2007, 2:32am
I enter them the first time from here at OLS when I get the newly posted sweeps from the day before. After that, I just enter them directly from Roboform passcards in my open windows.

tomfarr
January 1st, 2007, 2:45am
Use FF browser with no referrer or if it doesn't open I use IE from the home page and save it to favorites.

catlady13711
January 1st, 2007, 3:20am
opps.. I too picked the wrong one.. I meant to pick I use the home page the first time then whatever shazam opens after that. I usually open 20 at a time.