PDA

View Full Version : Problems getting Woman's Day sweeps to load?

artmarcia
December 29th, 2006, 10:32am
More often than not, I can't get the Woman's Day contests to load. Anybody else have this problem?

:worry:

BlueIrishEyes
December 29th, 2006, 11:20am
Every once in awhile when I use Shazam they don't load. I just close the window and open on a single basis.

secular
December 29th, 2006, 12:42pm
Yes, they are quite slow to load.

venus_de_milo
December 29th, 2006, 12:52pm
I use Firefox and Shazam and they always load up really quickly for me.

wackydackydoo
December 29th, 2006, 1:35pm
I don't use Shazam. I enter directly from my Roboform passcards in IE. I've never had a problems with WD.

freetibet
December 29th, 2006, 4:24pm
I haven't had any problems. Hope it was just a temp. glitch.

dutchmade
December 29th, 2006, 4:40pm
Ever since I "accidentally" upgraded to Internet Explorer 7, a lot of my sweeps load much slower...particularly Woman's Day. They're so slow I haven't been doing them very often. Coincidence? I wouldn't know.

chuchubi
December 29th, 2006, 4:42pm
some have a page 3 that requires either signing up for lots of stuff or, as I do, press NO THANKS button....some woman's day sweeps have this, some don't....pain for those that do...an unnecessary step and a time waster.......

fastfreddie1959
December 29th, 2006, 4:44pm
Ever since I "accidentally" upgraded to Internet Explorer 7, a lot of my sweeps load much slower...particularly Woman's Day. They're so slow I haven't been doing them very often. Coincidence? I wouldn't know.

Lot less headaches and a whole lot faster :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wackydackydoo
December 29th, 2006, 5:03pm

I upgraded to IE 7 and have had no slow downs at all from it. I find it quicker than the older versions, and I love all these new features they've added to it. At first I was mortified, but I made some toolbar changes to the way I like them and little by little am discovering all the new features that they never had on the previous versions. It also has higher security features on it, but it allows your to change things to your liking. I'm loving it. :gvibes:

cj741
December 29th, 2006, 5:14pm
I use Firefox and Shazam and they always load up really quickly for me.

Same here. :)