PDA

View Full Version : PCH Entry Problem

greentown
December 29th, 2006, 9:17am
Has anyone else been unable to enter Publisher's Clearinghouse sweeps online? I used to be able to enter, but now every time I try to login to PCH their entry form comes up as "Pending Entry for UndefinedUndefined." I tried entering information directly without logging into my account and I had to keep reentering my name, etc. throughout the process and at some point I saw that the entry was coming up with my name as UndefinedUndefined again. I then tried to contact PCH after logging into my account, but their system wouldn't acknowledge that it was even sending a message. The screen was just blank with a "Done" at the bottom. Anyone else experience anything like t :frown3: his?

nobimbo
December 29th, 2006, 9:56am
I use the link from here and I've had no problems. Prior to joining OLS, I used to enter PCH from different links and would occasionally encounter problems; when I did I just found a different link. Are you using the direct link from here?

wackydackydoo
December 29th, 2006, 10:46am
I never enter from OLS, only from Robo passcards, and never had any problems with it.

greentown
December 29th, 2006, 12:45pm
I just tried linking through the OLS site and PCH works doing that. I did this after I did some debugging to my computer so I'm not sure if the debugging helped or if going through OLS helped. What I had been doing was going straight to the PCH link from Internet Explorer and that definitely wasn't working, but it even works now. Thanks for the replies. Whew! I was going crazy trying to figure out what was wrong. You'd think I actually believe that people win sweepstakes...well I do believe it! LOL

Have a great day!

wackydackydoo
December 29th, 2006, 12:49pm
Whether you enter through OLS or from IE won't make a difference. It probably was your computer needing a cleanup.

sandee_w1963
December 29th, 2006, 12:54pm
I would love to be able to enter their sweeps but the aggravation alone in constant emails and postal mail makes it a big NO for me..... Anyone else feel the same? :rolleyes:

wackydackydoo
December 29th, 2006, 1:13pm
I would love to be able to enter their sweeps but the aggravation alone in constant emails and postal mail makes it a big NO for me..... Anyone else feel the same? :rolleyes:

A couple of times a year I get something in the mail, but that's it--no email, no spam, nothing. When I do their sweeps, I just go to the bottom of each page and click on "continue" until the end. I "do not" check off "anything"--yes or no. You shouldn't be getting any spam from them unless something had been accidentally checked off.

inspiringmind
December 29th, 2006, 1:46pm
As much as I would love to win a cash prize from them I gave up about 3 months ago.

After entering online I started getting all the junk mail in the regualr mail. Each one was like "Your a step closer!!" and you have to go through the whole package and figure out how to enter without ordering anything and then you send it out and then about 2 weeks later you get another one.

Then you end up getting some mail saying that you have won, but it is a certificate for money, but only money you can use to buy some product they have. And of course the items that you can buy cost about $300 more then the certificate is worth.

Then they have those commercials that say you could enter today and win tomrrow....but the drawing is for sometime in February. That's not tomorrow...unless you win the certificate for money....lol

nobimbo
December 29th, 2006, 3:00pm
A couple of times a year I get something in the mail, but that's it--no email, no spam, nothing. When I do their sweeps, I just go to the bottom of each page and click on "continue" until the end. I "do not" check off "anything"--yes or no. You shouldn't be getting any spam from them unless something had been accidentally checked off.

That's exactly how I do it, and I don't get any spam from them, either. In fact, I was wondering why we never receive snail mail from them, when I used to years ago.

yadgirl
December 29th, 2006, 3:08pm
I get daily emails from them, and I don't have problems entering. When I click on the email link, my info is already filled in.

yad