PDA

View Full Version : Questions for ppl who snailmail sweeps

prplrush
December 28th, 2006, 8:55pm
So i was sitting here earlier today and was thinking about maybe starting the snailmail sweeps as well. But i have no clue on where to start as far as to what to get.
What are some of the most common things other than stamps :laugh: that i will need, like what size envelopes and what size cards and what kind of cards and things like that lol
I think i'm either gonna get some of the stuff tonight or tomorrow night lol so any help would be great :gvibes:

htg20
December 28th, 2006, 9:11pm
#10 envelopes and/or greeting card sized ones

3x5 plain cards

Postcards- regular post office ones and/or picture postcards

3 1/2 x5 cards

3x5 papers

Those will probably be your main things. A subscription to a snailmail newsletter can also be useful! Best wishes to you!

Jinxed One
December 28th, 2006, 9:28pm
#10 envelopes and/or greeting card sized ones

3x5 plain cards

Postcards- regular post office ones and/or picture postcards

3 1/2 x5 cards

3x5 papers

Those will probably be your main things. A subscription to a snailmail newsletter can also be useful! Best wishes to you!

what she said.. i was subscribed to sweepsheet for awhile but i definitely prefer sweeping america, would try a sample see which format you like. of course i also come here to see if theres any snails that i may have missed

prplrush
December 29th, 2006, 12:36am
Thank you both :gvibes: that'll help a lot, I'm also gonna look into the sweepsheet and the other one :cool2:

CharmCity
December 29th, 2006, 8:16pm
When you buy your stamps, adjust your budget to accomodate some 24 stamps: current rate for both postcards and addit. oz. of 1st class mail.