PDA

View Full Version : I lost Winzy friends.

angie79
December 28th, 2006, 5:17pm
I had a couple people join under me and then leave. :frown3: I don't understand why. I don't have very many friends the way it is.

Anyone else have this happen before?

And a HUGE thank you to the few people who are still my friends. :)

I don't recognize the user names, but just know I really appreciate it.

jofo3511
December 28th, 2006, 5:34pm
Yes! :rolleyes: :worry:

Bassoon2
December 28th, 2006, 5:36pm
How could they LEAVE?

tofu
December 28th, 2006, 5:40pm
I lost one, but it was some cryptic name (all numbers) and not one of the folks I KNOW who joined up under me. I wonder if it's a glitch in their system?

Smiley1
December 28th, 2006, 5:43pm
yup i have no friends :frown3:

girlsmith
December 28th, 2006, 5:49pm
Yep, I lost one last month. I don't see why they have the option for peo to delete the person they were referred by..

Curr4001
December 28th, 2006, 6:18pm
I only have one friend and I'm very thankful for that one person who is sticking around.

dallastheeskimo
December 28th, 2006, 6:46pm
yeah I lost one yesterday,
i still have 52 though :cool2:
but still it sucks they left

angie79
December 28th, 2006, 6:58pm
How could they LEAVE?

You have the option of deleting any of your friends, including the one who referred you. I don't understand why they would delete anyone though.

I lost 2 or 3 people who just joined under me this month. One just joined 5 days ago. I saw they won points because they are in my points list for this month, but no longer on my friends list.

wackydackydoo
December 28th, 2006, 7:21pm
Maybe, because they wanted to strike out on their own and accumulate their own friends under them instead of being a friend under someone else! :sherlock:

angie79
December 28th, 2006, 7:26pm
Maybe, because they wanted to strike out on their own and accumulate their own friends under them instead of being a friend under someone else! :sherlock:

True, but they can still have all their own friends and still be under me.

Maybe they just didn't want to win me anything. :laugh:

I know some people think that if I win they do too. Although that's not how it works. Maybe they didn't see any activity for me and thought I wasn't playing anymore.

Oh well, still have a few that I am very grateful for.

millyw1
December 28th, 2006, 7:39pm
I only have one friend, that is my daughter, she never remembers to go there to search, so it does me no good to have her! LOL!

SillyLilly
December 28th, 2006, 7:46pm
I saw a post some time ago from an OLSer who deleted her friends. She was under the impression that if she won they also won, and she was ticked off that they never won her anything so she didn't want to win them anything.

I think alot of people are confused about how the prizes flow, but by not figuring it out, and by her childish and selfish behavior, the aforementioned OLSer just ruined her chances of getting wins from any of her Winzy friends. http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/7.gif

millyw1
December 28th, 2006, 7:53pm
I just went over to look at my Winzy account and see that it says my $10 Amazon Certificate has been sent. I won on Oct 30, that is my first win there and I didn't know if they email it or snail mail it, so......it says it has been emailed. I am not a very good inbox housekeeper, I don't see an email from them. Could someone please tell me who is in the from box? I have checked all my emails that start out with fullfillment, it is not one of those, there is not one from Winzy, so I don't know what else to look for under from. I just don't know how to find the email since I have thousands of emails. Maybe, I should get out of some of my Yahoo groups. I belong to dog groups, cat groups, health groups, I need to belong to a clean out your inbox group! Thanks for any help you can provide.

wackydackydoo
December 28th, 2006, 7:58pm
The email for the GC for Amazon.com is from "Gift Certificates Redeemable at Amazon.com".

angie79

I'm not sure how many people know that they can still have friends sign up under them if they are already signed up under someone else. I sure didn't know anything about it. :gvibes:

KINGSWEEPER
December 28th, 2006, 8:06pm
But I Have A Few I Don't Know Who They Are

But I Will Take As Many Freinds As I Can

millyw1
December 28th, 2006, 8:06pm
Thanks so much Wackydackydoo! There it is! I would have probably never have found that! :laugh:

I appreciate your help! :cool2:

chris73
December 28th, 2006, 8:10pm
I don't have many friends but also lost some. I joined under tofu here and would never delete her as a friend.. I am lucky to have the few friends I have.. Not even sure who left but someone did not like me anymore :(

vtoodler
December 28th, 2006, 8:32pm
I deleted the winzy friend who referred me because they had like 500 other friends.