PDA

View Full Version : DOUBLE Coke points today

autonomous
December 28th, 2006, 2:44am
Got that e-mail from My Coke Rewards about double points today (12/28) and just tried it. It's true, and they rack up fast. Then you can enter the 10 or so sweeps. I loaded up my points a few weeks ago to get a few Christmas toys, but once again the caps are littering the desk. If there was a smiley for Coke instead of coffee......... :coffee: :cool3:

leandrew
December 28th, 2006, 7:07am
HEADS UP!

Today only, when you enter Coca-Cola Codes on MyCokeRewards.com, you receive double points!!!!!!!

Feisty Girl
December 28th, 2006, 7:29am
:cheer7: :cheer7: Thanks for the reminder!!!

TheCatLady
December 28th, 2006, 10:12am
They are offering 12 mos. subscriptions to Esquire, Bazaar, Marie Claire and Town & Country for relatively few points (for magazine lovers)

http://mcr.us.icoke.com/searchCategoryRewardsMain.do?passion=FA

:sherlock:

pally2000
December 28th, 2006, 10:18am
Thanks!!!

Writerip
December 28th, 2006, 10:41am
Got that e-mail from My Coke Rewards about double points today (12/28) and just tried it. It's true, and they rack up fast. Then you can enter the 10 or so sweeps. I loaded up my points a few weeks ago to get a few Christmas toys, but once again the caps are littering the desk. If there was a smiley for Coke instead of coffee......... :coffee: :cool3:

Can anyone tell me how this coke rewards promo works? I have tried several times to enter codes from bottle caps or end pieces of 12-packs but am always told they are invalid. Just wondering what I am doing incorrectly. Any hints would be appreciated!