PDA

View Full Version : code request question

mcube
December 27th, 2006, 4:59pm
There are lots of instant win games where we can request codes through snail mail or make a purchase to enter. my question is have anybody won through this request method ie., sending in mail requests? Thanks for the answers

figgyfigg
December 27th, 2006, 5:10pm
Yuppers, I win all the time from code requests. My biggest win from a code request was a trip to the caribbean a couple of years ago. In the last year I won $500 visa card and lots of smaller prizes well worth my stamps.

NoWhammies
December 27th, 2006, 5:13pm
You bet....it's been more than worth the time and stamps to request codes. Good luck to you!

chris73
December 27th, 2006, 5:14pm
When I 1st started sweeping before becoming a Member on this Board I sent off for a Code for a Sweep listed here and I won 3 times. Sent off for 4 Codes and got 3. All 3 were Winners. :)
I am starting to send in Snail Entries now as well.. Kinda slow with them though.. Still learning.
Good Luck and wishing you many Wins

peachis
December 27th, 2006, 5:45pm
welllll....so far from requests Ive won $100 gcs, 7 Nintendo Wiis...$25-$50 gcs...thats just off the top of my head so my answer would be YES = )

irishbean
December 27th, 2006, 5:55pm
Yes, I have won from mail requested codes. My biggest win from a requested code was from Pepcid sweep. I won a 1-ounce American Eagle Gold Bullion coin!

The Grandma
December 27th, 2006, 6:17pm
Yes, last year I won $500 by mailing in for a code.