PDA

View Full Version : How Long Til 1st Win?

RACIN2WIN
December 27th, 2006, 2:47pm
How Long Did It Take Til You Got Your 1st Win. How Were You Notified?

Jessica25
December 27th, 2006, 3:06pm
I think my first win was about 10 days after I started entering. It was a DVD, and I was notified by email.

Then I dont' think I won anything for months after.

I put a ton of effort in, and after time, the prizes have been rolling in faithfully.

Good Luck!!!

Peaches0422
December 27th, 2006, 3:15pm
Six months for a big win(a trip to the Bahamas) but smaller ones started almost immediately aand they just showed up in the mail. I received an email for the big one. Keep the faith...wins will come!!

Maprinces3
December 27th, 2006, 3:20pm
1st win using OLS was an instant, and that was a few weeks after finding this site... It showed up in the mail about 6 weeks later. First big win (over 500.00) was 14 months later and I got a email, and first Hall of Fame win was 18 months into it and was a phone call, then email.

pookaboo
December 27th, 2006, 3:23pm
After about 3 solid weeks of entering non-stop, I won an instant and have been hooked ever since. Something will shake loose ! Good Luck :cool2:

cole70
December 27th, 2006, 3:26pm
My very first win with OLS was the same week I went green. It was a pair of shoes and I recieved an email to verify my info. I got the shoes about 5 days later and they were AWESOME sandals!!! My biggest win ever (about $300)-I was just notified by mail a few days ago. Its a DVD player and some DVD games from Redbook!

ktgonyea
December 27th, 2006, 3:28pm
Maybe a month or so for me.....

Lady Luck
December 27th, 2006, 3:28pm
Well, I entered a lot of sweeps for about 5 months before I won anything!
Not even an instant!! :frown3:
And I was entering everyday, too.

But since then, I been doing pretty good.