PDA

View Full Version : Premium Membership

xicyx
December 27th, 2006, 1:26am
Is it worth it? Do you premium members win more contests?

cher4sc
December 27th, 2006, 1:39am
Totally worth it! I was really strapped for money, still bought the membership, and the next day had a prize delivered worth $50! Go for it!

Melpomeme7
December 27th, 2006, 1:47am
I started using this site in 2003. That year my winnings totalled $30,000. In 2004 and 2005 my winnings were around $10,000 and this year I am at $27,000. So, yes I would say the $30 was worth it for me.

gamblerx17
December 27th, 2006, 1:57am
It depends on what you enter and how much you are entering. If you are only entering 10 a week let's say, then its probably not worth it.

For me, the ability to save my sweeps and at what time I last entered them makes it worth it alone, plus the Shazaam feature too. I have won a couple of premium sweeps as well, so there's another plus.

If you're unsure, get the 3 month and try it out. :)

Miki
December 27th, 2006, 2:01am
My opinion it is. As mentioned by another poster though, it really all depends on how much you use your membership and enter.

I absolutely :love: my premium membership!!

Jerrysgirl
December 27th, 2006, 2:03am
Is it worth it? Do you premium members win more contests?
NOPE..... :worry: not worth it at all :worry: ......

P.S. :laugh: just pullin' your leg. Go GREEN!!! You have NOTHING to loose....... :)

wackydackydoo
December 27th, 2006, 7:39am
There are more sweeps available to enter, but it doesn't mean they're better because they're marked premium and a couple extra features available which I don't use anyway.

If you don't plan on increasing the amount of sweeps you are entering, I would say no it's not worth it; but if you want to access more sweeps and increase the number of sweeps that you are already entering then it's up to you. There's nothing magical about being "green". To win a lot takes hard work whether you're "green" or not. Not to mention, I see more "green" members going on and on about dry spells and not winning much or nothing at all than those "green" members praising its glory.

It only comes down to one thing in the end, if you want to win a lot then you have to enter a lot of sweepstakes whether you're "green" or not.