PDA

View Full Version : UPS Call???

sheila10253
December 26th, 2006, 8:16pm
Rec'd phone call from UPS that I have a pkg that needs a siggy arriving tomorrow(29lbs) with a tracking #. thought it was something I ordered but that pkg is 26 lbs coming via fed ex.HELP! It was shipped from LA from Colby International??what could it be?? Ihave Googled it,searched forums and sweeps and I am still clueless!!Has anybody ever recd anything from them? I wont sleep a wink tonight.Any ideas,any clues? anybody? Could it be a win? I hope, I hope!! Fingers crossed for a win!Wishing everybody an exciting win for the years end!!! :cheer7:

BethieB
December 26th, 2006, 8:25pm
Sounds exciting! Keep us posted!

polsky41
December 26th, 2006, 8:27pm
But Wishing it Something GRAND!!! GL :gvibes: :gvibes: :gvibes:

MistySunrise
December 26th, 2006, 8:46pm
Ohhh Sounds exciting. :) I cant wait to see what it is. ;)

sheila10253
December 26th, 2006, 8:51pm
Yall are gonna think I am nuts(or maybe just obsessed,lol) but I just Googled "what weighs 29 lbs?" Answers" a Jack Russell terrier,home theater system,some peoples very young kids(law I dont need another one of them but the doggie would be awesome,lol) Note to UPS,dont call me prior to delivery just show up and dont drive me crazy with wonder,please! Already ruled out an affy(that would be some more affy) hopefully ruled out the wonderful little auto advertising that looks like an affy but its not!Gets you all excited for nothing.

sheila10253
December 26th, 2006, 8:54pm
:sherlock: fun waiting and wondering. WOW that is heavy. What could it be. A TV ?
A TV would be awesome but wouldnt it be a little heavier? the adrenelan(sp) is pumping!! Hope Im not disapointed come tomorrow. gosh I love OLS and the excitement.

WI_LongNeck
December 26th, 2006, 8:58pm
Oh boy, I don't have a clue what it could be but boy would that drive me nuts...I'd be thinking about it all night long...all the possibilities...oh boy...every time I'd just about drift off, I'd think of something else it might be..I'd be so excited to find out...
:laugh:
Just kidding...Have a STIFF drink and sleep like a baby! :smile9:

:cheer7: Hope it ends up being what you'll dream about tonight! Congrats! :cheer7:
:laugh: