PDA

View Full Version : Another Year With NOOOOOOO WINS!

fancyschmancy
December 26th, 2006, 7:21am
:cheer7: I hope I'm not alone in this. I again didnt win anything this year. I hate posting only 0's of a post. I'm not a negative person. But this year has been one of the hardest financially. So without any wins coming my way. It's harder to not vent. I have tried every trick in everyones book. I have entered and entered at times I've spent days. I've done the instants at 4am. I've entered over and over again etc. I used to come in here to get a boost when I felt low about my luck. But now I just get even sadder seeing how everyone seems to win something.. Everyone but me...
This time if I do not win anything I will not even go green again. Sorry but to me I'm wasting my money. Good luck to all that do win. Your doing something in life right obviously.
Hope your luck is better then mine and continue to play. Im just gonna sit here and wait for Ed McMahon or the Prize Patrol to hit my door. So I'll be here if ya need to know your not alone if your a loser like me.. :smile9:
I prayed for luck. I've demanded luck. I've refused to have anything but luck. And it still doesnt work. I'm off to find contests that no one enters.. ;) lol
Happiest Holidays to all... :drip:

treehuggerz
December 26th, 2006, 7:39am
So sorry to hear that anyone is not winning something! Sending you some fairy dust and may you have a morale boosting win before your OLS subscription runs out. Do you enter the Members Only Contests? I've had luck there and the odds are much better than the national sweeps. :fairy2:

mzsuzuki
December 26th, 2006, 7:55am
Just enter and forget about it....enjoy life....find other things to do!....Its like when you are looking for a man.....you can't find one....but once you get married......you meet the most delightful men in the world!!!! :jump:

wackydackydoo
December 26th, 2006, 8:26am
I'm sorry to hear that, but there is only one trick that works. In order to win alot, you have to enter alot--that's the bottom line and hard truth. I have 700+ daily's, 80+ weekly's, 140+ monthly's, and 8 odd entries, and we usually average at least one prize per day--small to big. Sweepstaking may be a hobby; but, in order to win a lot, it takes a lot of hard work which pays off in the end.

Here's wishing you that things will turn around for you, and you will finally get that win!! :gvibes:

SillyLilly
December 26th, 2006, 1:27pm
Awww, sorry. :frown4: May 2007 be the happiest, luckiest, most prosperous, and just plain best year ever for you! http://www.gifothon.com/signatures/toons/peter_pan-13.gif

Bassoon2
December 26th, 2006, 2:53pm
:) I'll bet 2007 will be your year! Don't dwell on the negatives... I just keep TRYING!!!

ultimate winner
December 26th, 2006, 5:51pm
I'm sorry to here you haven't won anything. :worry: Do you enter your dailies every single day? How many instant do you have in your my sweeps? I seem to only be able to win instants. I've won only 1 non instant and it was a product coupon. I don't win tons but I do win some pretty good stuff every once in a while. I hope your luck turns around and you start winning tons of stuff!

Just remember to enter, enter, enter everyday! :) :jump:

wintermom29
December 26th, 2006, 11:57pm
AWW so sorry, definitely next year :cheer7:

ladybug2005
December 27th, 2006, 2:00am
So sorry to hear this...I do not win much at all and have been sweeping for 3 yrs but its fun and if I win I win...I am wishing you some luck!!

Pamhoff
December 27th, 2006, 12:37pm
Well, I didn't have zero wins, but it felt that way compared to last year. I won 2 t-shirts, a few 'free product' coupons and $100. I enter daily - mostly the new sweeps, but probably not as much (dailies) as some. :worry: I think this year, I may concentrate on building the # of entries up on my dailies - entering them faithfully....like a job. Then I might bring in the prizes!! :gvibes:

MNShopper
December 27th, 2006, 12:51pm
I think you need to enter, enter and enter some more. I can't believe you haven't won anything...no t-shirts, food coupons, Coke coupons or something??? I think we are all going to have some good years and some bad years but even during the bad years there are little wins to keep us going.

noey718
December 28th, 2006, 1:13am
that is why I love freebies, because it feels like I won. Try to enter all the freebies you can.

hoopdee
December 28th, 2006, 1:23am
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/SosaLover/FRS3/nv5.gif

Miki
December 28th, 2006, 1:27am
Wishing you the best of luck for the year 2007!!!! So sorry you had a tough year. :gvibes:

rachey
December 28th, 2006, 1:57pm
I'm right with you on the 0 wins, sucks.

I'm still hopeful, enter everyday, yadda, yadda, yadda. I'm happy for other people who win, but DURN it I wish it had been ME!!!!

Winning any sweep would be nice, but I'm thinking of it more like the lottery. Sure would be nice, but my chances are astronomical. But can't win if you don't play. At least with sweeps all it costs me is time on the computer.

wackydackydoo
December 28th, 2006, 2:08pm
As some others, I am curious how many some can be entering to have won absolutely nothing. :sherlock: We usually average at least one prize per day.

tamiwami
December 28th, 2006, 2:12pm
awwwwwwww so sorry about that. What a huge bummer. It is hard for me to even understand how someone can NOT win. I sure hope you get something absoltuely fantastic to make it all worth the wait and time.! :gvibes:

I don't win lots of stuff, but I win enough each month to keep me going.

kathytracey
December 28th, 2006, 2:16pm
Sorry about you no luck year. I hope next year brings you many wins :)

Jessica25
December 28th, 2006, 2:17pm
Hmmmm......I bet as soon as you quit, a few prizes show up in the mail!

Luvs2Win
December 28th, 2006, 2:31pm
As some others, I am curious how many some can be entering to have won absolutely nothing. :sherlock: We usually average at least one prize per day.

I wonder that too, how someone could enter every day and not win nothing...

Sorry, just puzzles me.

How many "mysweeps" do you have and how many "dailies" do you do each day?

Just got finished doing my dailies and won 2 instants, and won an instant yesterday.

pookaboo
December 28th, 2006, 2:32pm
Sweeping has only one rule. Numbers ~ it is a numbers game pure and simple. Now go and enter. Good Luck. No one is luckier then anyone else ~ we just just enter more. :cool2:

Anewgranny
December 28th, 2006, 2:34pm
I'm sorry to hear that, but there is only one trick that works. In order to win alot, you have to enter alot--that's the bottom line and hard truth. I have 700+ daily's, 80+ weekly's, 140+ monthly's, and 8 odd entries, and we usually average at least one prize per day--small to big. Sweepstaking may be a hobby; but, in order to win a lot, it takes a lot of hard work which pays off in the end.

Here's wishing you that things will turn around for you, and you will finally get that win!! :gvibes:

I can't find that many that have that many bigger prizes. (maybe if I included every dvd/book giveaway) but time is an issue so have to just enter those I really would like to win.
I, too, entered all year with no bigger wins.
Currently I have 149 in My Sweeps.

BlueIrishEyes
December 28th, 2006, 2:39pm
Lady luck has got to be on your side in 2007----------------

Keep entering and entering and entering. Do all the instants you can. Even winning a ringtone puts you in a good frame of mind.

Sending good vibes and fairy dust to you. :fairy3:

Janet
December 28th, 2006, 2:42pm
I hope that 2007 is LUCKY for you!

wackydackydoo
December 28th, 2006, 2:47pm
I can't find that many that have that many bigger prizes. (maybe if I included every dvd/book giveaway) but time is an issue so have to just enter those I really would like to win.
I, too, entered all year with no bigger wins.
Currently I have 149 in My Sweeps.

I enter for everything my family can use, wants, and/or needs. Although I do have some daily's for smaller prizes that I like, the percentage of them are bigger prizes--at least what I deem to be a big prize.

sweepnut
December 28th, 2006, 2:52pm
Well, I'm with you are far as unable to win!! I just have zero luck, always been that way tho.

Good luck and Happy New Year to you!! Hope 2007 turns the tables!