PDA

View Full Version : Is Winzy rigged???

vtoodler
December 25th, 2006, 7:45pm
Everytime, I win a prize on Winzy through the wheel, slots, or suitcase, it's ALWAYS points.

This leads me to wonder that maybe Winzy's system is not random like many drawings. Instead, it is rigged.

What do you guys think?

ultimate winner
December 25th, 2006, 7:46pm
It is all timed. The game does not matter. If you are the first person to enter after that time you win the prize :)

vtoodler
December 25th, 2006, 7:48pm
No, I'm talking about their games such as the wheel, slots, and suitcase

wackydackydoo
December 25th, 2006, 7:50pm
No, it's not rigged. Obviously, everyone can't win, but we've had many winners here for iPods, gift codes, etc. I've won three $10 Amazon.com gift codes already.

MistyNoMore
December 25th, 2006, 7:52pm
I'm sure the odds of wining each prize is different and not the same as the spaces on the wheel, etc.

ultimate winner
December 25th, 2006, 7:52pm
Well it depends on what you mean by rigged. When you get the suitcase game, it doesn't matter what cases you choose the prize is already chosen.

jill92802
December 25th, 2006, 7:56pm
I've won lots of points on Winzy, but three times in the past 30 days (Nov 30, Dec 10, and TODAY!) I've won a $10 Amazon GC.
No, it's not 'rigged'.
(And by the way? All three times were when I was playing the suitcase game...)

dovie
December 25th, 2006, 7:57pm
I have won a gc just the other day, so no, it is not rigged. I was forever getting the points but figured one day I'd hit the right time and I did. I am going to say it was from the wheel game as I know I didn't pick a suitcase. Good luck to you. :gvibes: :fairy2: :gvibes:

Debberly
December 25th, 2006, 7:58pm
I think I know what you are asking. On the suitcase game, you do not have a 1 out of 8 chance (or 1 out of 4 if you count the shuffle and the nano) to win the ipod. With the games, it is predetermined as to what you will get. It does not matter what case you choose or what order. You will still get the predetermined prize (points). Same with the wheels...

polsky41
December 25th, 2006, 8:30pm
I've won lots of points on Winzy, but three times in the past 30 days (Nov 30, Dec 10, and TODAY!) I've won a $10 Amazon GC.
No, it's not 'rigged'.
(And by the way? All three times were when I was playing the suitcase game...)
No doubt about it that it is rigged! But for the points, not for the wins! I am pretty sure the wins aren't rigged,Because it's against the law to fool around with that! But just as sure the times other than wins,I think they are, they pick and choose who gets how many point! If you go in enough you know :sherlock:

chris-nichole
December 25th, 2006, 9:49pm
yeah I've won lots of points, waiting for my big win.I just started using winzy though, so I know that I have to be patient.

vtoodler
December 25th, 2006, 9:56pm
I started using Winzy in June. I use it almost everyday and still no wins.

I've spun the wheel/played the slots/opened suitcases about hundred times. Everytime, I keep getting no wins. (just points)

I think that's pretty fishy.

RACIN2WIN
December 25th, 2006, 9:58pm
I AGREE I THINK IT IS RIGGED I AM ON HERE ALL THE TIME AND THE MORE I LOOK THE LESS PLAYS I GET AND STILL HAVNT WON CRAP. ITS FOR SURE GOTTA BE RIGGED. ONLY MY OPINION THOUGH. :smile9:

bosslady2898
December 25th, 2006, 10:03pm
I won a $10 Amazon.com GC through the slot game.

wackydackydoo
December 26th, 2006, 6:13am
No doubt about it that it is rigged! But for the points, not for the wins! I am pretty sure the wins aren't rigged,Because it's against the law to fool around with that! But just as sure the times other than wins,I think they are, they pick and choose who gets how many point! If you go in enough you know :sherlock:

Absolutely not!! Even the points giveaway is governed by the same rules and laws as the actual prizes.

If you have kept up on the threads regarding Winzy, you would find that most point and prize giveaways occur earlier in the day. If I don't do Winzy right off the bat in the morning (6:00 a.m. or 7:00 a.m.), I usually don't win anything; but I do win.

I don't understand why some people will accuse a sweep for being rigged all because they don't win anything. Entering a sweep is no guarantee of winning anything even if others are. :worry:

I play Blingo ten times everyday and haven't won anything yet, but that doesn't give me a reason to accuse them of being rigged!! :rolleyes:

angelfish
December 26th, 2006, 6:27am
I play winzy everyday and sure I have won mostly points but I've also won a couple of gift codes. You just have to have some patience! Don't stress over it.
I also play blingo everyday. I haven't won yet but I certainly would never accuse it of being "rigged" I figure my persistence will pay off eventually. :)