PDA

View Full Version : addicted to Moola

kkmart
December 23rd, 2006, 9:47pm
Okay... I am addicted to Moola!! I never win much (and what I do win I lose by playing the games :rolleyes: ) but I am totally hooked! Anybody else share my addiction??

shandadee
December 23rd, 2006, 9:53pm
Free Moola

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED MAY 16 2007!!
INSTANT INVITES ARE HERE!!!! NO NEED TO CHANGE EMAILS ANYMORE!!

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d5449744d7a45314d44673d-2

SEARCH AND GET INSTANT CASH ON THE BOOSTER WHEEL EVERYDAY<

Play head to head challenges (basic like rock scissors paper)
AND win instant boosters everyday in the moola search, or spin the wheel at random given boosters for instant cash.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASHOUTS
I have cashed out $25, $10, $14 since december, and I dont play that much-unless im on a hot streak
Last edited by shandadee : Today at 5:33pm.

kkmart
December 23rd, 2006, 9:57pm
I don't even know if the prizes are "real"... I just seem to get a thrill from the search and win spin game! I usually only get 2 cents, but I am always trying for more... :laugh:
(I also have 3 invites if anyone is interested... just PM me with your email. )

shandadee
December 23rd, 2006, 10:05pm
Seems to check out!! Went and looked around the forums, and can see a few have "cashed out"..and gotten thier checks>>woohoo, think I will be addicted to...good luck

Moola is available to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Louisiana, Nevada and Quebec) only.

kkmart
December 23rd, 2006, 10:07pm
Thanks for checking that out, Shandadee! Good luck to you, too!! :gvibes:

ultimate winner
December 23rd, 2006, 10:15pm
I don't even know if the prizes are "real"... I just seem to get a thrill from the search and win spin game! I usually only get 2 cents, but I am always trying for more... :laugh:

They are real prizes I cashed out a $10 check and got it a few weeks later :)

catlady13711
December 23rd, 2006, 11:59pm
Im starting to like moola alot too.. i think im almost up to 50 cents! I've got some invites too if anyone wants one.. just pm me.

What level do ya'll play on? I usually just stay on level 2.. that way it doesnt hurt when i lose! :laugh:

Melpomeme7
December 24th, 2006, 12:11am
I have been playing Moola for months. I have cashed out $100 twice and my account balance right now is $66

Godzilla in Pa
December 24th, 2006, 12:17am
I have been playing Moola for months. I have cashed out $100 twice and my account balance right now is $66

So that's where all my pennies have been going! :laugh:

chris-nichole
December 24th, 2006, 12:57am
I really like moola and I've only been playing for a couple of days now. I also have invites if anyone is interrested, just PM me and I will send you one. Good luck to all of the moola-ers out there. :gvibes:

Orangestng
December 24th, 2006, 3:05am
I have been playing Moola for quite some time, and though I'm not winning a lot of cash, it is fun playing. I have had a couple of people on my downline cash out, so they have given me a few extra pennies as well....... :cool2: Once I get to a large dollar amount, I plan on cashing out myself, at around $200 or so...... :smile9: The hardest part of Moola, is getting rid of all of your invites. Just as soon as I give them all away, they give me more........ :smile3:

jproselin
December 24th, 2006, 11:47pm
Both DH and I love Moola. It's a fun game to play while I enter sweeps. DH has cashed out more than $100 (not at once), but I have only cashed out $10 and $11.

I have 2 invites right now if anyone wants one. PM your e-mail address and I'll get it right out.

RandomHelena
December 24th, 2006, 11:52pm
I go through moola obsession then don't play at all for a while.

Wontpayretail23
December 25th, 2006, 1:11am
Sounds like fun, if anyone could PM me with an invite that would be great!

InterplanetJanet
December 25th, 2006, 1:26am
I would love an invitation also!

RandomHelena
December 25th, 2006, 1:30am
I would love an invitation also!

I am happy to refer you or anyone but need your email addy. You can PM it to me :gvibes:

catlady13711
December 25th, 2006, 1:41am
I have 1 invite left if anyone needs one.

ultimate winner
December 25th, 2006, 8:05am
I have 4 invites just pm me your adress if you want one :gift:

sunnydays
December 25th, 2006, 8:23am
I have Moola invites available - just pm me with your e-mail address & I will send you one. :gvibes:

sunnydays
December 25th, 2006, 8:25am
What game do you like best at Moola?

ultimate winner
December 25th, 2006, 7:48pm

I like hi lo the best. What do you guys like?

smyle
December 25th, 2006, 8:21pm
I have 3 invites if anyone still needs one. Just p.m. your email address. Thanks Happy Holidays
everyone :gvibes:

Debberly
December 25th, 2006, 8:38pm
I also have invites if anyone is in need of one. You''ll need to PM me your email address. Also, please try to use others who posted invites prior to me. It can help to have people sign up under you :gvibes:

Debberly
December 25th, 2006, 8:40pm

Gold Rush? I think that's the name. It's the only one I will play. It makes me feel like I have a little bit of control over the win or lose. If I lose, it because I was outsmarted :laugh:

tiglesia
December 25th, 2006, 8:51pm
the first day I registered I only got to play 3 games, after that no one I was paired with would play with me. I even wrote to them and Moola did write back that they are working on ways to address that issue. It seemed like it could be fun, but no one would play....so I ended up on Slingo, and like it better because I can just play and not have to worry about an opponent accepting the challenge or not.

SweepsCat
December 25th, 2006, 8:56pm
I'm up to $1.80 right now. I make sure I do the searches and I get my 4 boosters each day. I figure if I play for real low stakes and rake in the boosters each day I will be at $10.00 in about a month....thats if I can stop myself from going all in :worry:

Melpomeme7
December 25th, 2006, 9:02pm
I always play Hi Lo. My account is at $124 right now.

KathBrat
December 25th, 2006, 9:36pm
I have six invites - just pm me with your email if you want to join

I am not so good at the games and I barely get over 20 cents - but it is SO much fun to play

Glad to see some people here are getting all the pennies :laugh:

sunshine21
December 25th, 2006, 11:03pm
I also have invites available. PM me your email address if you want one. :)

Alovelady1
December 25th, 2006, 11:19pm
I would also like someone to send me an invite :jump:

kkmart
December 26th, 2006, 8:33am
My favorite game is paper, rock scissors!

I still have 2 invites if anyone needs them... PM me your email adress! GLTA! :gvibes:

shandadee
December 26th, 2006, 10:16pm
its official...Im hooked!! good luck to all!! :)

kkmart
December 27th, 2006, 10:34am
I just got 4 more invites if anyone needs them... just PM your email address to me! GLTA!! :gvibes:

Metal_Momma
December 27th, 2006, 11:43am
i also have some invites left if anyone wants one. just send me a pm
good luck to everyone on winning some money! i havent got to cash out yet, but im hooked

LadyCat
December 27th, 2006, 12:00pm
I WOULD LOVE AN INVITE SOUNDS LIKE FUN TY :cheer7:

chris73
December 27th, 2006, 8:34pm
I have some Invites left if anyone wants 1 PM me your E-mail Addy and I will send 1 right away...

I was wondering if anyone is getting this Message when they do a Search?

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL
The website you've just visited has tried to provide you with search results from Google. Unfortunately, the site violates our terms of service so your search could not be completed. If you would like to continue with your search, please click the link below, which will take you directly to Google and the results you've requested. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to conduct future searches directly from google.com or through the Google Toolbar, which can be downloaded for free from this address: http://toolbar.google.com.
Click here to continue your search on Google

LUNADAY74
December 27th, 2006, 8:35pm
I have some Invites left if anyone wants 1 PM me your E-mail Addy and I will send 1 right away...

I was wondering if anyone is getting this Message when they do a Search?

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL
The website you've just visited has tried to provide you with search results from Google. Unfortunately, the site violates our terms of service so your search could not be completed. If you would like to continue with your search, please click the link below, which will take you directly to Google and the results you've requested. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to conduct future searches directly from google.com or through the Google Toolbar, which can be downloaded for free from this address: http://toolbar.google.com.
Click here to continue your search on Google

Yes I get the Forbidden search too

Jessibear19
December 27th, 2006, 9:02pm
It is fun! I just joined (waves to jproselin), Hi Lo and Gold Rush are my faves. Feel free to PM me if anyone needs an invite.

kkmart
December 27th, 2006, 10:45pm
I am getting the Forbidden search message as well. I still got an opportunity to spin (Woohoo! Won 10 cents! :smile9: ), but after the spin part went away, I continued to get the Forbidden message. Wonder what's going on?

maderite
December 27th, 2006, 10:53pm
I just joined too and can't seem to get very far without losing all my pennies, but it sure is a lot of fun.

If anyone needs an invite still, please pm me your email. I have a few available.

Hask44
December 27th, 2006, 11:02pm
Would love someone to invite me , Please...

shandadee
December 27th, 2006, 11:11pm
Yes I was getting the search error to, now its just saying temp. unavailable..Will probably be worked out very soon....

WHO HOOOOOOO
this is fun, but Remember
*dont spend it all in one place...hahaha

invites anyone? PM me DONT FORGET to give me your EMAIL.......

RandomHelena
December 27th, 2006, 11:13pm
Would love someone to invite me , Please...

I can invite you, or anyone else who wants an invite...just need your email addy to send it...you can PM it to me :gvibes:

Diggn4Gold
December 27th, 2006, 11:28pm
Thanks to shandadee, I can now see what all the fun is about! I also have invites - PM me if you want one!

jproselin
December 27th, 2006, 11:29pm
It is fun! I just joined (waves to jproselin), Hi Lo and Gold Rush are my faves. Feel free to PM me if anyone needs an invite.

Glad you like it. Hi Lo is my vice.

But where else can you play for free and keep what you make?

I have 3 invites right now if anyone wants to join the fun. PM me your e-mail address and I will get one right out. :)

kakes
December 27th, 2006, 11:31pm
the first day I registered I only got to play 3 games, after that no one I was paired with would play with me. I even wrote to them and Moola did write back that they are working on ways to address that issue. It seemed like it could be fun, but no one would play....so I ended up on Slingo, and like it better because I can just play and not have to worry about an opponent accepting the challenge or not.

Same here... don't have the time to wait and wait only to be repeatedly turned down by players looking for other specific players to play with.

shandadee
December 27th, 2006, 11:36pm
i dont really have that problem....I get turned down here and there, but did find when I took stealth mode off, I was challenged more then when I was "hidden"

GotSpawn
December 27th, 2006, 11:49pm
Please I need an invite, got offered an invite awhile ago but they never followed through, grr. Help!!!

FaithHopeJoy
December 28th, 2006, 12:01am
I just cashed out $16! I made a lot through the search with the Wheel! Good Luck everyone :)

kkmart
December 28th, 2006, 8:02am
Please I need an invite, got offered an invite awhile ago but they never followed through, grr. Help!!!

GotSpawn, PM me with your email address and I will get an invite out to you right away! Good Luck! :gvibes:

kkmart
December 28th, 2006, 12:55pm
I just got 4 more invites if anyone needs one... PM me with your email address! :gvibes:

jproselin
December 28th, 2006, 1:27pm
Search and Win wheel is down for a while. Hope it comes back. It made it easier to play on levels above 1 or 2 (where I usually am).

DH is almost at $50 again. I don't know how he does it.

I'm at 3 invites right now, so PM if you would like more info. or want an invite.

shandadee
December 28th, 2006, 1:45pm
Hi everyone!! hope your on a winning streak!
I got 5 new invitations this morning, so if youd like to get in on the action, feel free to PM me with your EMAIL <-REQUIRED to send invite...

KathBrat
December 29th, 2006, 5:48am
DH is almost at $50 again. I don't know how he does it.

So THAT"S WHO I keep losing to! :frown3: :laugh:

I have some invites left as well just PM if you want one I am also KathBrat on there.....so you can come beat me at a few rounds as well............. :smile9:

Nubbs820
December 29th, 2006, 12:18pm
I have 2 invites if anyone needs one, PM me

NewYearNewMe
December 29th, 2006, 12:30pm
Could someone let me in on this? I dont know what its about but it sounds like fun!

LadyCat
December 29th, 2006, 12:31pm
i JUST GOT SATARTED AND HAVE 3 INVITES IF YOU WANT ONE PM ME NOT WINNING MUCH BU HAVING FUN ANY TIPS WOULD BE APPRECIATED TY :cheer7:

jproselin
December 29th, 2006, 1:22pm
Could someone let me in on this? I dont know what its about but it sounds like fun!

It's a free site that is still in Beta testing. You start with a penny they give you. You use the penny to play games and when you get to at least $10 you can cash out. If you play for the max amount each game, you double your money. If you double it 30 times, you will have more than $10 million.

Hope that helps.

Bassoon2
December 29th, 2006, 1:24pm
heck, you can win $$ at pogo.com...

shandadee
December 29th, 2006, 5:22pm
Instant Invitations Are Available On The First Page!!!!!!

NewYearNewMe
December 30th, 2006, 9:41am
I have three invitations if anyone wants them.

rettak
December 30th, 2006, 10:12am
I quess no one else got the nasty gram from them like I did.Heres the first one made me a wee bit mad but since I wasn't using the account no big deal but the letter was a bit harsh for them not knowing if I did this or not.
Dear Moola Player,

Your account has been flagged by our fraud prevention measures as being a high threat of having a duplicate account. As you know, having multiple accounts is directly in violation with Moola's Terms of Service agreement. Please identify your primary account and ALL of the multiple accounts that you have created or have control over. We are also asking that a clear, scanned copy of your official identification be submitted (Drivers License, Passport, etc.). If you fully comply with this request, we will be willing to leave your primary account open instead of permanently closing all of the accounts, as would normally be the case for such a violation.

Thanks in advance for your compliance.
I sent them a email back stating that I haven't even used my account since opening serveral months ago and to please go ahead and close the account no skin off my nose plus I will not send my drivers lic # or my passport to anyone.Then I got this one stating someone in my referral chain had done a no no well I refered no one just got a referral from someone here.The only thing that got me upset was the part of jumping to conclusions that I had done something,do a little of leg work before setting off the fire works someone could get burned.I had only one account and no other I thought at first it was some kind of rip off email thats why I first emailed them and found out it was for real.
This can be compromised when user's set up multiple accounts and there were duplicate accounts created by people in your referral chain. As soon as those parties came forward you were given notice is a follow-up email, but it seems like it was too late. We are sorry that we could not have been more thorough prior to the individuals who created the accounts coming forward, but it is a tricky thing to always keep people honest when there is so much anonymity online. Security has to act first by shutting down accounts rather than risk having a fraudulent act committed which could cause [further] damage to another user.

Please accept our apologies if you felt wrongfully targeted, it is only Moola's intention to enforce user's honesty to protect the community as a whole, and there was strong evidence that somebody else could have created your account with or without your knowledge. As mentioned, the investigation did reveal user's who had created multiple accounts.
I didn't feel targeted I felt violated :laugh: just using there words but all in all I don't really want the account so it was a good thing because I forgot all about it and now I closed my account.

shandadee
December 30th, 2006, 2:36pm
Im sorry to hear about that....

shandadee
January 3rd, 2007, 1:40pm
5 more instant invitations are available on the first page!!!

shandadee
January 4th, 2007, 11:25am
Good News Everyone!! The instant win search is up and running again, with a top prize of $9000 !!!

Get a free spin on your first search everyday, and extras boosters for additional searches.

5 new INSTANT INVITATIONS are available and the first page of this thread...

Good luck....

wetwist
January 4th, 2007, 11:34am
pm me if anyone needs an invite

bigjay00
January 5th, 2007, 1:06am
I'm addicted to the search and win.

Bot sure if many know, but if you do a search you will get the wheel first search of the day. BUT if you click on price comparison and do a search you get to do it again

ericacosenza
January 5th, 2007, 11:09am
i also have two invites if anyone would like

island_sweeper
January 5th, 2007, 11:17am
add me to the list of having invites.....I am always online..

kkmart
January 5th, 2007, 9:21pm
I just got 4 more invites if anyone needs them PM me with your email address! GLTA! :gvibes:

lifesfun
January 5th, 2007, 9:27pm
I'd love an invite.

gentlerthymes@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.

Scibba
January 5th, 2007, 9:30pm
I was addicted until they changed that you can see your opponents card while playing HiLo - now it takes FOREVER to play a game.

Stephen
January 5th, 2007, 9:32pm
I just went all or nothing at level 10....

And I lost!

Now I'm down to 80cents.

Wontpayretail23
January 6th, 2007, 7:15pm
I have moola invites if anyone needs one, PM me.

Jessica
January 6th, 2007, 10:54pm
I also have 3 invites if anyone needs one.

I've cashed out once at $10 and then got back up to level 12 before I got too confident and lost it all. :laugh:

Good luck to everyone playing. :gvibes:

KathBrat
January 7th, 2007, 8:06am
Okay..............WHO is annonymous that keeps kickin my butt...............?!?!! :laugh:

I too have invites - DOn't we all.................

So if you wanna come kick me down to a penny - I am the same name there as here :gvibes:

jproselin
January 9th, 2007, 5:38pm
I too work my way up over a $1 and then when I lose it I say I won't play again. But just when I think I'm out, Moola pulls me back in.

I'm so glad the search and win is back. And right now I have more than DH in my account. He had been up to $80 and lost it all. :worry:

Want to join the fun? PM me for an invite.

htg20
January 9th, 2007, 5:49pm
wOOt! I just got a .20 bonus from someone in my referral network!

I have 4 invites if anyone needs one! PM me your email address!

kkmart
January 10th, 2007, 8:30pm
I now have 6 invites if anyone needs one... PM me with your email address. GLTA! :gvibes:

astromynx
January 10th, 2007, 8:38pm
I have 3 invites. PM me if you would like one. That is a fun website!

Wontpayretail23
January 10th, 2007, 8:40pm
I have lots of invites...pm me if you need one.

shandadee
January 29th, 2007, 3:01am
13 NEW INSTANT INVITATIONS are available on the first page!
Updated on January 29th..
good luck

KristieP
January 29th, 2007, 10:45am
I have 9 invites if anyone needs one. PM me your email address :)

shandadee
January 29th, 2007, 2:25pm
9 INSTANT INVITATIONS are still available on the first page, they are going quick :)
Good luck

shandadee
January 30th, 2007, 12:08am
Just wanted to share my latest cashout conformation:

Date: January 30, 2007 12:04 AM
Days to Deletion: 14

This is an automatic acknowledgement to let you know that your Cash Out Request has been submitted for processing. Please find the details below for your reference.

Amount Requested: $14.00
Payment Method: Check
Address: *****

Your transaction ID number is **-*****-**
Please use this ID number in any further communications regarding this request.

Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. A confirmation message will be sent to your Message Center once payment has been issued.
Congratulations on your tournament success! Keep playing and winning Moola even while you're waiting for previous Cash Out Requests to be processed and fulfilled.

Moola Redemption Services

rosieag
January 30th, 2007, 12:26am
I am not addicted, but I sure do like it.

mary5435
January 30th, 2007, 12:50am
Love the wheel! i have invites as well. :jump:

shandadee
February 5th, 2007, 2:15pm
I got a whole new batch of instant invites on the first page of this thread...:)

mikodog
February 5th, 2007, 3:49pm
i have invites if anyone wants one PM me

rbuske
February 5th, 2007, 4:06pm
UPDATED FEB 05 2007 : INSTANT INVITES AVAILABLE:
for the first 11 people!!
This was really popular last time I did it so ENJOY!!!
>>>Please remember to change your email address AFTER signing up, a temporary
one has been provided for you (this is private for you, and I DO NOT get a copy of your sign up info)

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-3818700967722184031

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-1332118433205445051

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-4418291029412866948

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-7440347744628563310

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-2879802161448776863

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-1274149048079283869

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-1236162816295845127

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-1742932491168079136

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-2064254552263229136

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-3223667560040409152

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-2541407670923746920

AND win instant boosters everyday in the moola search, or spin the wheel at random given boosters for instant cash.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASHOUTS ;) :)

Heres my latest cashout:
Jan 13, 2007 11:53 AM Cash Out Request [**-*****-***] (25.00) withdrawl 5.24 balance

I used the last link in the list.
Thanks!!!!!!

shoppinqueen
February 5th, 2007, 4:43pm
I'm almost ready to cash out again,I have invites,pm me if you need one:)

kkmart
February 5th, 2007, 5:14pm
I also have invites if anyone needs one... just PM me with your email address! GLTA! :gvibes:

shandadee
February 5th, 2007, 7:38pm
:)

star00light
February 5th, 2007, 7:59pm
Moola is void in Louisiana :frown3:

htg20
February 5th, 2007, 8:16pm
I too have invites! PM me your email addy!

jenmck
February 6th, 2007, 10:29am
I have invites also, PM your addy. :smile9:

lmj52577
February 7th, 2007, 2:07pm
I have never even heard of it.

RandomHelena
February 10th, 2007, 7:16pm

The prizes are real...my mom cashed out months ago :gvibes: I just did my first cashout but don't expect the check to come for at least a few weeks.

I have 1 invite left if anyone is still in need of one PM me your email addy and I will send one out.

NewYearNewMe
February 10th, 2007, 7:22pm
I have three invites and anyone is welcome. Just pm me. Thanks

nateandjared
February 15th, 2007, 2:31pm
I have 3 invites. Anyone who would like one please PM me. Thanks!

shandadee
February 27th, 2007, 11:36am
UPDATED FEB 26 2007 : MORE INSTANT INVITES AVAILABLE:
for the first 8 people!!
This was really popular last time I did it so ENJOY!!!
>>>Please remember to change your email address AFTER signing up, a temporary
one has been provided for you (this is private for you, and I DO NOT get a copy of your sign up info)

* new invites available * Updated Feb 26

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-7832872955713479124

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-4149583713374657683

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-6464492580847120161

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-7423126337116728037

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-5170960829727042422

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-681887663385965122

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-4506210728661103159

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/validateInvitationCode.jsp?ACTION_TOKEN=ValidateInvitationCodeAction&inInvitationCode=12-4691397926687312261

SEARCH AND WIN INSTANT CASH ON THE BOOSTER WHEEL EVERYDAY< Guarenteed!!

I have cashed out $25, $10, $14 since december, and I dont play that much-unless im on a hot streak

kkmart
March 5th, 2007, 8:00pm
I have 6 invites if anyone needs one. PM me with your email address. Thanks! :bounce:

Jennifer
March 5th, 2007, 8:55pm
I have plenty of moola invites! PM me if you want one! Please, only if your going to use it!

buttermilk
March 19th, 2007, 4:25pm
I just won 10 cents on moola spinning the wheel. Why do I feel like I won the lottery? A dime, am I that greedy and needy? Sure is fun. Now I have $20.30. Should I cash out or keep playing? Want an invite?

Butterfly719
March 19th, 2007, 5:07pm
Got it. thanks!

sunshine21
March 20th, 2007, 6:35pm
I cashed out for 10.00 and got the check last week. Took it to the bank and cashed it and got a call today that it was no good. Said it could only be cashed in Canada. No more moola for me. :frown3:

buttermilk
March 20th, 2007, 7:04pm
I cashed out for 10.00 and got the check last week. Took it to the bank and cashed it and got a call today that it was no good. Said it could only be cashed in Canada. No more moola for me. :frown3:

Well, that sucks. I'm going to their boards and find out more. I'll let you know.

sunnydays
March 20th, 2007, 7:16pm
Sunshine21 that's terrible!

buttermilk
March 20th, 2007, 7:50pm

Sign in to Moola and go to the forums. There is one titled "problems cashing check". I'm not sure what I am going to do yet about my money.

debiver
March 22nd, 2007, 11:34pm
Already addicted to Winzy. Looking for a Moola invite. Anyone?

FosJe
March 23rd, 2007, 12:53am

RandomHelena
March 23rd, 2007, 1:00am
I deposited 2 checks on the 9th and no problems.

luckypepe
March 23rd, 2007, 1:07am
I have a 4 invite left. If you want me to send you an invite just PM me with your e-mail address :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

airalynn
March 23rd, 2007, 1:14am
I've got 3 invites if anyone is interested please pm me. :)

govenar
March 23rd, 2007, 2:15am
When I try to login to moola today it says "Login failed. This account is no longer active." It was working last night. Is this a problem that everyone's having with moola's site, or is it just my account?

rissha
March 23rd, 2007, 2:50am
i like the search and spin, always loose at the games

FosJe
March 26th, 2007, 12:41pm

shandadee
May 18th, 2007, 7:16pm
Free Moola

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED MAY 16 2007!!
INSTANT INVITES ARE HERE!!!! NO NEED TO CHANGE EMAILS ANYMORE!!

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/ex...a45314d44673d-2

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc...55794e7a4d3d-2

SEARCH AND GET INSTANT CASH ON THE BOOSTER WHEEL EVERYDAY<

Last edited by shandadee : Today at 7:16pm.

KristieP
May 18th, 2007, 7:32pm
I have invites too!

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d544d744d6a4d794e54413d-2

AmberMoon
June 8th, 2007, 12:18pm
MOOLA INVITES HAVE A FEW

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d544d744d6a51324e6a633d-2

Vikkilyn
June 8th, 2007, 2:49pm
Moola invites...I have 3

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d544d744e7a41794e544d3d-2