PDA

View Full Version : R U Done Yet??

BLT
December 23rd, 2006, 7:16pm
OK, I'll start with finishing up my holiday shopping at 3:15PM.
Spent WAAAAYYYY too much time looking for a particular item but finally found it.

How about everyone else?? R U Done Yet???

Happy Holidays!!!

Flowerlady
December 23rd, 2006, 7:24pm
Yup...done as I will ever be.....its like potato chips....when I look at the list of things I have already bought....I always find a reason to get something else.....thankfully gifts have been done and wrapped....and today I finished up the stocking stuffers...I love doing those...

sweepnut
December 23rd, 2006, 7:24pm
I AM DONE!!! Everything is wrapped, just needs bows but that wont happen till I place it all under the tree.

I'm going to relax and enjoy now!!

Merry Christmas!

chvydupont24
December 23rd, 2006, 7:26pm
Presents are all bought and wrapped, and cookies are baked. I AM DONE!!!

rbuske
December 23rd, 2006, 7:26pm
finished yesterday. Bought my DH a special gift i hadn't thought of until a co-worker told me she had gotten one for her DH. My DH doesn't read the forums, so i can say it is a new wedding band. He lost his this past summer and we never found it, have moved now, so if it was in the last place it is gone.

Flowerlady
December 23rd, 2006, 7:27pm
Merry Christmas to you and everyone at OLS too! I also do the bow thing after the gifts are put out under the tree....helps to keep those bows looking good....

inspiringmind
December 23rd, 2006, 7:35pm
I am done. Now all that is left to do is to get the kids to actually go to sleep tomorrow night and sneak all the gifts out from the basement, bedroom closet and car!

time2travel
December 23rd, 2006, 7:44pm
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.........it's not midnight yet on Christmas Eve yet! (Not on purpose, it just always seems to work out that way.) Tomorrow I will no doubt have to send the DH out for one or two last forgotten gifts, as in "Whoops, your sister-in-law's mother-in-law always gives us something, better go get another gift card!". And although I have shopped for approximately 24 people, mostly my husband's big family, I have not wrapped a single gift yet. Why am I sitting here typing, I better go get busy!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Abohemia
December 23rd, 2006, 7:47pm
nope missing a few things....too many things going on in December for me...so now i am crunching :rolleyes:

wackydackydoo
December 24th, 2006, 7:59am
We don't place too much emphasis on presents. So, there isn't really much to shop for for Christmas. We place our emphasis in the celebration of the holiday and what it really means and the helping and giving to those who are less fortunate than us.

hummer85
December 24th, 2006, 8:06am
Finished up yesterday, now all we need is the snow!

ky2here
December 24th, 2006, 8:07am
But I intend to be before 1P. Maybe if I turned off the $*%&ing computer.......

Terigirl
December 24th, 2006, 12:33pm
Done as of yesterday at about 4:00p.m. Man!...why do I wait so long every single year??!!! The mall and the area around it was stacked with traffic. I made it easier by buying most of my gifts in one place. But, we had to go to the Sprint store and that place was a madhouse. You have to put your name on a list to wait for 1 of the 4 consultants. Then it takes forever for them to get the phone activated etc. We were in that one store for an hour and 1/2. I thought my husband was going to internally combust! :laugh:

Miki
December 24th, 2006, 12:35pm
Finished buying gifts late last night.

melanie188
December 24th, 2006, 12:44pm
OK, I'll start with finishing up my holiday shopping at 3:15PM.
Spent WAAAAYYYY too much time looking for a particular item but finally found it.

How about everyone else?? R U Done Yet???

Happy Holidays!!!

Was done last week. I get this torture over as quickly as possible-three days usually. I pretty much have in mind what I'm looking for when I go out.

Abohemia
December 24th, 2006, 12:45pm
now i just finsished.... :gift:

noelleray
December 24th, 2006, 2:59pm
just finished wrapping and attaching gift tags,even went through my prize/deal box and found a forgotten brand new XOXO wallet from a Ebags freebie deal for the unexpected guest my friend is bringing. just cannot have someone come over and not get a present. now hopefully no one else comes,or i have to figure out a way to present a extra camera bag,Paul Mitchell mens shampoo set or some Smashbox makeup i found in there as a gift

tamiwami
December 24th, 2006, 3:07pm
to take back a video game I didn't realize my oldest DS already had ( :rolleyes: ). It was EMPTY and I parked right up front. Of course, I went at 9:00 so that could be why.

I also went and bought the boys a DVD they wanted and gave it to them as their Christmas Eve gift (a tradition in our house). They are watching it now and being very quiet. LOVE IT!

Indy
December 24th, 2006, 3:28pm
Yep, all the gifts are bought & wrapped, house is cleaned...just working on finishing the cooking for tomorrow. Having so many people-I do as much as I can beforehand~then, I can relax and enjoy everyone's company! :gvibes:

pookaboo
December 24th, 2006, 3:36pm
Just bought a few more things ~ gotta go and wrap. Merry Christmas to everyone.

tmmydrlng
December 24th, 2006, 3:44pm
I thought we were done, but DH just left for the store to get 1 more thing for each kid. So that means 3 more gifts to wrap, then we're done! Now I have to start baking & cleaning. I thought it would be nice to enter 1 or 2 sweeps first. Really that's all. No, I'm serious. Well, maybe I'll scan the forums real quick, but then I'm outta here. As soon as I check my email. Maybe a blingo or winzy or two. You know, I could always bake in the morning while the kids are playing with their new toys. LOL. Merry Christmas OLS!!! :gvibes:

starwishes67
December 24th, 2006, 3:47pm
i just finished shopping this afternoon for the final 3 or 4 gifts. Still need to wrap about 6 gifts and shop for dinner tomorrow....oh and buy another bottle of wine!

Happy holidays :cheer7: