PDA

View Full Version : Question for all

baddteeth
December 23rd, 2006, 5:24pm
Hi, I recently won 2 tickets to the BCS Championship game and I want to sell them. I had to fill out an affidavit with my information and my guest though. Does that mean I can't sell them? They're just regular tickets, however. If Tostitos just gives you the tickets, why did they need the information about me and my guest? I don't want to sell them to someone if they won't be able to go. Thanks

kahalaave
December 24th, 2006, 1:49am
maybe they are going to put your names on the tickets?

nvtribefan
December 24th, 2006, 1:53am
Hi, I recently won 2 tickets to the BCS Championship game and I want to sell them. I had to fill out an affidavit with my information and my guest though. Does that mean I can't sell them? They're just regular tickets, however. If Tostitos just gives you the tickets, why did they need the information about me and my guest? I don't want to sell them to someone if they won't be able to go. Thanks

Do you have the tickets in hand? If not, you may need to provide ID to pick them up at will call.

Brent
December 24th, 2006, 1:57am

Why don't you ask the sponsors? They're the only ones that will really be able to definitively answer your question.

Brent