PDA

View Full Version : Ols Thank You!

InterplanetJanet
December 23rd, 2006, 12:49pm
As the end of the year is closing I wanted to extend a sincere thank you to all members who contribute to this board. Thank you to ALL of you who have submitted a sweep, submitted codes, posted answers and offered support to fellow members, whether it be sweeping related or not. :gvibes: Your generosity and thoughtfulness are appreciated.

May 2007 offer you wealth (wins), health and happiness :) :gift:

sweepnut
December 23rd, 2006, 12:52pm
As the end of the year is closing I wanted to extend a sincere thank you to all members who contribute to this board. Thank you to ALL of you who have submitted a sweep, submitted codes, posted answers and offered support to fellow members, whether it be sweeping related or not. :gvibes: Your generosity and thoughtfulness are appreciated.

DITTO!!!!! :smile9:

dondevinesr
December 23rd, 2006, 12:53pm
me too.

Ryalsmom
December 23rd, 2006, 12:57pm
Me too the people here rock!

fullhart
December 23rd, 2006, 12:59pm
I second that!

russstrikesagain
December 23rd, 2006, 1:01pm
You said it Sister!

Nickcoty
December 23rd, 2006, 1:02pm
My thanks to everyone as well. :) OLS members are the greatest!

Suesur
December 23rd, 2006, 1:04pm
I thank you all also and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a win prosperous New Year! :gift:

Lady Luck
December 23rd, 2006, 1:10pm
Thank you, everyone! :supstar:

dolphee
December 23rd, 2006, 1:15pm
OLSer's do rock! Thanks all!

Tobytob
December 23rd, 2006, 1:16pm
Thank you all for making this the best site ever!! :jump:
:gvibes:

ky2here
December 23rd, 2006, 1:24pm
You guys and gals are fantastic, thanks for hunting these wonderful sweeps. i think i submitted maybe 3 all year. you guys rock!

polsky41
December 23rd, 2006, 1:34pm

VERY WELL PUT!! I AGREE NO BODY CAN BEAT OLS IN THOSE DEPARTMENTS! OLS A SITE WITH A HEART AND MANY HELPING HANDS! AND ALTHOUGH I DON'T ALWAYS AGREE WITH THEM,OUR MODS ARE THE BEST! :toot: ( and our silent mod BRENT :shhh: )! AND I JOIN InterplanetJanet IN THANKING YOU ALL FOR ALL YOU DO!! SO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A LOT OF WIN! :smile9:
PS This is not yelling, It's saying it with feeling!

sunfish34
December 23rd, 2006, 1:39pm
Thank You so much to every one I love this site, everyone is so nice,,, :toot: :jump:

Curr4001
December 23rd, 2006, 1:52pm
Wholeheartedly agree - OLS is a great place with wonderful people.

Morrigan
December 23rd, 2006, 1:52pm
I agree. Thank you all!!!

chris73
December 23rd, 2006, 2:03pm

Ditto :)

abymom
December 23rd, 2006, 2:16pm
Adding my thanks and appreciation to Brent, the moderators, all those who post sweeps and just the whole community here...

I have been "green" 6 mos. and found this community to be so helpful...and have won a lot too, so that's nice..

special thanks to Ms. Babe Doll for initially "gifting" me and enabling me to go green, now I'll never go back...
thanks to all those who take the time to post freebies, coupons, and sweeps!

happy holidays!

carscheles
December 23rd, 2006, 2:23pm
Oh yes, OLS members are the greatest! Happy holidays to all!

sandee_w1963
December 23rd, 2006, 2:32pm
Count me in too. I dont know what we would do without you. Just wouldn't be the same nor would it be as great as it is, thats for sure. From ked who helps us out on the sports stuff and rockys jewel who I have never seen say anything but good things...oh I could go on forever. Also sarcastic and toad, who keeps us laughing in spite of ourselves...there is never a dull moment here . This is soo much more than a sweeps site...Its an extended family who for the most part care about each other as a person.
Oh I cant forget fast freddie, who is constantly trying to help...and has shared more than wisdom , but a part of his histroy and heartbreak... Just makes us love ya that much more buddy. I really do, from the bottom of my heart want to thank each and everyone that makes this such a great place to be. :gvibes:

mcube
December 23rd, 2006, 2:37pm
thank you ols merry christmas and a happy 2007 to all here :cheer7: :jump:

cissikat
December 23rd, 2006, 2:52pm
Thank you all!

dovie
December 23rd, 2006, 3:01pm
Jumping in here to add my thanks as well. I am truly grateful to each and every one of you, silent or prolific, old-timers and newbies alike. For the most part the energy around here is positive and uplifting and I appreciate having a one-stop site for all my sweeping needs. Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmases, Happiest of Hannukah's, (Not sure what so will say) a most excellent Kwanzaa, Wonderful Winter Solstace, greatest ever {insert your personal holiday here} and the best year ever for wins and life in general in 2007. :fairy4: :gvibes: :fairy2:

Indy
December 23rd, 2006, 3:21pm
Add me to that list...I am very thankful for OLS! :gvibes: