PDA

View Full Version : help please missed fed ex

serendipity
December 22nd, 2006, 3:25pm
anyone receive anything from fed ex recently that required sig from fort lauderdale florida???
ahhh i missed them it is 1lb please god let this be the big one help someone

badgerstate
December 22nd, 2006, 3:31pm
Sorry. can't help you since I never win anything......... :frown3:

HOWEVER, here's to hoping it is a BIG BIG affy for the prize of your dreams!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

jeepers
December 22nd, 2006, 3:39pm
I sent you a lump of coal... :laugh:

Actually I hope you got an affy. God knows I never see em... :gvibes:

birdpix
December 22nd, 2006, 3:56pm
Sending good vibes your way for a big win in the envy!

You can try calling fedex and finding out where your local fedex station is and when the drivers are due back at night. SOME fedex centers will allow customers to pick up items that were missed that same day at the station IF the counter there is open late enough. Used to do it all the time when we lived in Orlando, but now our small (tiny!) local office closes too early for that so we have to wait for redelivery the next day.

One really good thing about fedex is that they are usually very customer service oriented and can go above and beyond when needed. I've had them give me the next pick up location for a driver in my area so I could save a trip to the station after I missed the pm pick up deadline...

jill92802
December 22nd, 2006, 4:06pm
Sending good vibes your way for a big win in the envy!

You can try calling fedex and finding out where your local fedex station is and when the drivers are due back at night. SOME fedex centers will allow customers to pick up items that were missed that same day at the station IF the counter there is open late enough. Used to do it all the time when we lived in Orlando, but now our small (tiny!) local office closes too early for that so we have to wait for redelivery the next day.

One really good thing about fedex is that they are usually very customer service oriented and can go above and beyond when needed. I've had them give me the next pick up location for a driver in my area so I could save a trip to the station after I missed the pm pick up deadline...
I agree with the above, and will add: Especially at the Holidays. They really want people to get their packages, so they are extra helpful right about now...
GOOD LUCK...and keep us posted!

serendipity
December 22nd, 2006, 5:24pm
it says I could pick it up after 6:00 which is exactly what I am going to do...
I just did not wnat to get my hopes up that it was going to be something big..
I just really need it right now..as I am getting ready for a major life change that I am struggling with in the worst way. I need a little sprinkle of hope..thanks I will let you guys know the minute I get home with it..keep your fingers crossed please

please god help

jonesies
December 22nd, 2006, 5:40pm
Fingers are officially crossed!! good luck!! :gvibes: :gvibes:

Aktrading
December 22nd, 2006, 5:51pm
it says I could pick it up after 6:00 which is exactly what I am going to do...
I just did not wnat to get my hopes up that it was going to be something big..
I just really need it right now..as I am getting ready for a major life change that I am struggling with in the worst way. I need a little sprinkle of hope..thanks I will let you guys know the minute I get home with it..keep your fingers crossed please

please god help

Give me the dt # on the door tag they left or the airbill # they put on the door tag & I will look it up for you!!! and let you know what the FedEx (system) computer is saying

MistySunrise
December 22nd, 2006, 5:53pm
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/maggiesue710/fingerscrossed.gif

sottovoce
December 22nd, 2006, 5:55pm
Ooooo, housechik, I am waiting impatiently to hear about your "Big win"! Congratulations on something fabulous! :toot:

IrishSix
December 22nd, 2006, 5:56pm
Sending you hugs and good wishes~ may it be a great win for you!

smitchathome
December 22nd, 2006, 6:00pm
Good luck. I hope it's a big one! :cheer7:

serendipity
December 22nd, 2006, 10:10pm
It was something for the grinch not for me so I think I will just give up hope on a big win from now on..thanks for hoping for me though guys!!!! :smile9:

Peg152
December 22nd, 2006, 10:16pm
Never give up! When you least expect it.. POW.. you will be the winner of something WONDERFUL!!!