PDA

View Full Version : ? Ups

cinlee
December 22nd, 2006, 11:13am
Is there a way to tell if a ups order needs a sig or not? Im waiting for an order I placed thats comming today. Thanks, Cin

Terigirl
December 22nd, 2006, 11:23am
Did you go to UPS.com and check the tracking number to see if it's out for delivery? I find that whatever I order usually tells me whether a signature is required or not. I don't know what you ordered, but 9 times out of 10, they don't require a signature. If you ordered a big-ticket item, they just might and if they do, they usually attempt delivery and put a sticker on your door with instructions that usually include setting up a time to deliver or giving you the option to pick it up at their delivery hub.

cinlee
December 22nd, 2006, 11:38am
Thanks, Its in transit to my house. I ordered a xbox 360 for my fiancee for christmas, I overnighted it...(kinda a last minute thing) I figure If it was just like a shirt or something they would just leave it but with this and it being overnight, I wasnt sure. I see nothing about a sig on the UPS Page.

peachis
December 22nd, 2006, 12:10pm
Thanks, Its in transit to my house. I ordered a xbox 360 for my fiancee for christmas, I overnighted it...(kinda a last minute thing) I figure If it was just like a shirt or something they would just leave it but with this and it being overnight, I wasnt sure. I see nothing about a sig on the UPS Page.
tell you what, when I won that $40,000, Fedex left it outside my door, no siggy required..nada...so you just never know lol!

cinlee
December 22nd, 2006, 12:18pm
tell you what, when I won that $40,000, Fedex left it outside my door, no siggy required..nada...so you just never know lol!

Wow, I guess Its safe to go to the bathroom now :laugh: I got up early, Ive just been sitting here like a dork...not wanting to miss the door.

JH33194
December 22nd, 2006, 12:32pm
I ordered a Nintendo Wii bundle for my kids for christmas, it came Tuesday, overnight from UPS...and no sig. required! I was pretty surprised...but as busy as they are right now, not totally surprised.