PDA

View Full Version : The Offical "I Can't Win Crap Thread"

JMC663
December 22nd, 2006, 10:52am
It's not that I WANT to win CRAP, it's just that I haven't won anything over $500 this year. I have won lots of little prizes and for that I am VERY grateful. But my butt has gotten bigger since I joined here and I just want something to show for it. Maybe a nice little vacation to give me incentive to get on the treadmill collecting dust in the basement. So join me and my little friendhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g312/jeannecarrier/eeyore.jpg in a WHINEFEST. Maybe the Sweep Goddess will have mercy on us and show up at the door with something GRAND!!

brushes
December 22nd, 2006, 11:50am
:laugh: I'll join in for sure. I haven't won hardly anything at all this year. I won a few candy coupons and a watch. I know wins come and go in cycles but, hey enough already,I need a win here sweep fairy. I enter every day with narry a miss. I follow the rules and only enter my one e-mail address. I only enter a few for my daughter when it is something she would love. So why don't I ever win? Maybe I was a bad girl this year. I hope Santa doesn't think so or I'm in trouble. Next year could be our year. Seems like Da ja Vou as I remember saying the same thing Last Year! Good luck, I hope the Sweeps Fairy sprinkles you with lots of good fortune. I would give you some but mine is defective. :laugh:

Erinspider
December 22nd, 2006, 11:56am
Put me on the bad list too, then. I have gotten a cell phone from Pepsi, an iTunes download, and some shimmer lotion. That be the grand winners list so far. :(

JMC663
December 22nd, 2006, 12:00pm
Ok, you guys are making me feel better, I thought it was just me...hope everyone gets a call, or e-mail or affy of their dreams. GLTA!!! :jump:

margmar59
December 22nd, 2006, 12:04pm
Hey I am the founding member...two years ago was a great year this year slow...Next year will be great again I just know it !! :cool2:

ey_re
Add me to the list of can't win crap.

hbkend
Oh, count me in. Not been a very good year so far. A few small things here and there. I hope that means next year will be big. But for now here I am. :cry2: Not usually one to whine but come on I want a win. GLTA

woeumeto
December 22nd, 2006, 12:05pm
Put me on the list!

psalmstress
December 22nd, 2006, 12:07pm
Awwwwe, I love Eeyore! Since I've never won anything over $500 I guess I can join in. That and I've got a severe case of Christmas blues. Can't seem to kick it and I just don't know why.

Oh well, here's to MANY wins to all in the coming new year!

maui1311
December 22nd, 2006, 12:07pm
Just call me Janky Queen

Tonysopranogirl
December 22nd, 2006, 12:08pm
I am the worst because I get myself all worked up every dang day that the big one is getting delivered today. I was so excited today they were going to notify the msn holiday sweep winner .........but of course no notice for me.
Someone in the midwest is doing a jig right now with my check...... :worry:
I should not complain I have won a couple of good stuff from the instants but.........greedy gal that I am .......I want a big one!!!!! :frown3:

Tametaz
December 22nd, 2006, 12:12pm
Add me to the list as well! Nothing big to report...heck not really anythng small to report this year!

If it had not been for a fellow OLSER I would not have any cool prizes at all!!!(thanks Tricia!!)

dawnem
December 22nd, 2006, 12:13pm
May I whine too? :laugh: This has been a very disappointing year. What makes this even more of a bummer is that the end-of-year sweeps are coming and in all the time I have been entering sweeps, I have never won anything from a contest that ended Dec 30th or 31st. Can you believe it??? I have entered a zillion of them and nothing, nada, zilch!! Oh well, I guess I'll start dreaming about 2007 :drip:

fastfreddie1959
December 22nd, 2006, 12:18pm
But i don't even try that hard either :laugh: :laugh:
More fun to help in the forums. :gvibes:

hawkshoe
December 22nd, 2006, 12:21pm
I'll join you all. I have won quite a few small prizes, but nothing really noteworthy. Still waiting on that big win.

LadyCat
December 22nd, 2006, 12:22pm
Can I Join I Cant Win Crap Either Still Trying To Win An Ipod Or Nano Feel Lost When I Blingo Or Whunzy No Wins There Either Getting Frustrated And Discusted At My Self Ah Well Will Keep Trying Dont Know What Else To Do

JMC663
December 22nd, 2006, 12:29pm
Can I Join I Cant Win Crap Either Still Trying To Win An Ipod Or Nano Feel Lost When I Blingo Or Whunzy No Wins There Either Getting Frustrated And Discusted At My Self Ah Well Will Keep Trying Dont Know What Else To Do
it because we are addcits, just waiting on that ONE winning call, package, etc. I think we may need an intervention, LOL!!

MadMia
December 22nd, 2006, 12:35pm
I can't win crap since MSN ended :frown3: I really miss the CONGRATULATION screen. :gvibes:

JMC663
December 22nd, 2006, 12:39pm
Oh Mia, so gald to see you, I miss MSN too. That will go down in the record books as the BEST SWEEP EVER!!! Hope you find a win in your mailbox today!! :jump:

Wontpayretail23
December 22nd, 2006, 12:51pm
I'm new here, but I came over from another site. I've had a few small wins. I really do this just for the joy of it. But I'd really like to win a video ipod. A Zune even. By big dream is to win a vehicle. I skip on the trips mostly because my boyfriend is in a wheelchair and I feel some of the trips he wouldn't enjoy and I'd feel guilty going with out him so I'd leave those to others who'd really like to win them and no reason to pay taxes on a trip I'd feel guilty about. So bring on the wins!!

JMC663
December 22nd, 2006, 12:53pm
Welcome and I like your username, too funny!! I hope you win that elusive Ipod real soon!!

Jennifer
December 22nd, 2006, 12:54pm
I haven't won crud in like 3 months. I was doing so well up until that point and then bam... it all died down. I think partially it's because the sweeps in the last 3 months haven't been as good. Still the only thing I won that was over $500 ($750ARV) I never did receive, and probably never will.

marthajane
December 22nd, 2006, 12:55pm
I sure didn't do as well this year as last -- my best win was a local radio win in April ($140). I had hoped to win stuff (read "ipod" or "XBox" ) this year for Christmas presents, but that didn't happen. Kinda slim under the old tree :) Haven't won anything "of note" since September 7.
Here's a little fairy dust for everyone -- maybe those Dec. 31 sweeps will come thru for us! :fairy4:

JMC663
December 22nd, 2006, 12:59pm
I haven't won crud in like 3 months. I was doing so well up until that point and then bam... it all died down. I think partially it's because the sweeps in the last 3 months haven't been as good. Still the only thing I won that was over $500 ($750ARV) I never did receive, and probably never will.
I would make sure and bug the sponsor....I would sure want a prize of that size. GL, hope it comes today. BTW, where are you in MI?? I'm in Northern Oakland Co

pahs
December 22nd, 2006, 1:01pm
All I have to say is - Thank goodness for free samples. Where are all my wins?
Correction - where is a win for me?

bdsweetie
December 22nd, 2006, 1:02pm
I have won lots of little stuff and stuff I don't need. I'm definitely not complaining. I appreciate all my wins. I just really want to win something nice like a big tv, electric guitar, a car or some cash. Any one of those would be fantastic!

janess
December 22nd, 2006, 1:06pm
:fairy4: :fairy2: :fairy4:

bettyboop21214
December 22nd, 2006, 1:06pm
Add my name to the list of "can't win crap". This year I haven't won anything worth more than $10.00. :mad2: :cry2: :mad2: :cry2:

jay13365
December 22nd, 2006, 1:14pm
Don't feel bad, I've been sweeping every day for years and have never won anything over a $100.00. But I do believe my day will come. :worry:

VALENTINE
December 22nd, 2006, 1:14pm
Last few months, just small things here and there.
Nothing to be really proud of but, I do work more lately when I am online.

nicolehrb
December 22nd, 2006, 1:17pm
I've gotten several small wins but nothing over $100. Definately not going to complain, but looking forward to what 2007 has to bring. :gvibes:

tld911
December 22nd, 2006, 1:19pm
Even though I haven't won anything big...I do win little ones once in a while....One of these days I'm going to win BIG! Until then I have to be patient and just keep at it. I do get jealous of fellow OLS'ers sometimes...but I am Happy for them too....I love hearing about all the Wonderful Prizes that people win! :gvibes: I get so excited to learn I've won a small prize...that when I do Win a Big One...I'll probably :dance: :cheer6: :cheer10: :bluesbros

Boochi
December 22nd, 2006, 1:20pm
Its been a very slow year for me as well...Here's to 2007 being much better for all of us! :gvibes: :gvibes:

angelfish
December 22nd, 2006, 1:28pm
I'm actually very good at winning crap...I have the ringtones, sound bites and wallpaper to prove it. oh and lest I forget, a ton of "percent off' purchase codes. :laugh:
Best of luck to everyone in the New Year to snag that big win or at the least, something useful and wonderful! :gvibes:

charliebuck
December 22nd, 2006, 1:29pm
I only had one win all year but it was a good one,$500.00 guitar from CMT. I entered everyday. :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

SWEEPS1
December 22nd, 2006, 1:36pm
count me in

BethieB
December 22nd, 2006, 1:44pm
2007 will be our year!!!

Bassoon2
December 22nd, 2006, 1:55pm
I think the most frustrating is getting hopes up everyday... reading the winner posts thinking ***I*** could have won that because ***I*** was entered....and not getting an affy or call or email...
Soon...soon it will be OUR time to shine. keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :supstar:

skennedy62
December 22nd, 2006, 1:55pm
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

InterplanetJanet
December 22nd, 2006, 2:00pm
I had a great year this year. I have had really slow years also though. It comes in spurts. I was REALLY burnt out for the last 6 mos so really did not enter on what I would consider a regular or consistent basis. I am shocked that I have won anything at all. I think a lot of it is just luck. Here is some fairy dust for ya:
:fairy3:

JMC663
December 22nd, 2006, 2:00pm
:fairy4: I declare this to be a LUCKY LOSER'S THREAD So all us "Winner Wannabe's"...post here when you win something!! :fairy4:

hummer85
December 22nd, 2006, 2:03pm
Add me to the list, biggest win for the year so far was 29.99. Oh well maybe better luck for next year!

Stankle
December 22nd, 2006, 2:06pm
can't win anything here either :worry: :frown3: :sob:

chucklehead
December 22nd, 2006, 2:08pm
Add me to the list Ive won a book and a t-shirt. Good luck to all

millyw1
December 22nd, 2006, 2:15pm
Let me join you under Eeyore's dark cloud! I have not entered any sweeps in a long long time. About October, I thought I better see what I could do, hoping to win something for Christmas gifts for my kids. The only thing I won was the bonus prize of a photo album at HSN. That prized really was nice though. I made it up for my daughter with pix of the grandkids. My kids are grown well almost. My youngest is 17, he just thinks he is grown! Did not really get any Christmas wins out of this, but it made me realize that I have been missing out, cause I really do love to play to win.

Really MSN is notifying winners today? I was wondering when they were going to do that, was sure I would be one of the great big winners. How do you know today is the day? Is it on their web page???? I think I will mosey over there to see if there is a winners list with my name on it! Always pays to be optimistic!

Good Luck to All!

stacilynnt
December 22nd, 2006, 2:18pm
i have been sweeping for about 5 years, i keep between 1400-1500 in my sweeps at any given time, i enter dailies everyday (first 10-20 pages depending on how much time i have) and i haven't won squat in 6 months!!! i have NEVER won anything over $300 worth. i have never won more then $500 worth in a whole year. seems i won a lot more often when i first started years ago, and back then only entered about 30 contests a day. i dunno if i am doing something wrong, if it is just bad luck? i dunno, but i hope my luck will change if that is the case. i have been persistant, but sometimes i think i need to give up.

Deeotto
December 22nd, 2006, 2:32pm
My 1st full year of sweeping. I have won small instants but it has been dry, so very dry for any prize of worth. My wife thinks I'm nuts spending so much time on the computer to do my daily's. I keep telling her that it will pay off one day but alas I lose hope.

lander1205
December 22nd, 2006, 2:34pm
If I had a nickle for every "SORRY" I've seen this year I would be a freakin millionaire...

I can't win doodly squat, diddly, nada, zip, zilch, crap, nor nuthin.

Ho hum :worry:

bomar97
December 22nd, 2006, 2:35pm
The few I've won were small.. nothing more than $30 ARV...
I get more out of the freebies!!!

Zagnut444
December 22nd, 2006, 2:38pm
:frown7: :cry: :sob:
Count me in, all I've been able to stir up is household dust, no fairy dust here.

rachey
December 22nd, 2006, 2:40pm
Oh this is the thread for me!

I haven't won crap, good stuff, NOTHING. But I'm still plugging away hoping for something to show up with a
"Congratulations"
in my mailbox.

DoveBran
December 22nd, 2006, 2:41pm
I think I should be President of this club. I have won maybe a couple of coupons this year. Oh well, hopefully next year will be better

mrsgerbil
December 22nd, 2006, 2:41pm
Well...I can win "crap". I just can't win anything good!

rangerxenos
December 22nd, 2006, 2:45pm
It's not just you -- I've never won a prize over $500 here. This year I can't even manage to win much of anthing other than local sweeps. The last few months MOCs have pretty much been my only wins.

2007 is going to be a great year, I just know it! :gvibes:

Wood Violet
December 22nd, 2006, 2:48pm
2006 wins: a bottle opener, a Las Vegas tour guide book (no trip), and a bar of soap. Bring on 2007!!! :gvibes:

yadgirl
December 22nd, 2006, 2:50pm
But I haven't put much effort into it, and that doesn't mean I won't win something nice this year, and I wouldn't tell ya if I did. :)

yad

gottawinthat
December 22nd, 2006, 2:56pm
Here's hoping January 2007 brings us all exactly what we want!

JMC663
December 30th, 2006, 1:31pm
Bumping the CRAP thread, since I haven't won any since I started it!! GLTA!! :jump:

JMC663
April 22nd, 2007, 3:48pm
Ok, time to bump up this thread...I need to win SOMETHING!!!! :jump:

nycphoto
April 22nd, 2007, 3:56pm
Let me just say I hate with a passion eprize and instants. I want to rage against the machine. YOU HEAR ME! Next I can't win any other sweeps. I won some crap from RYOBI- I don't think its worth spit. Lastly, I haven't won anything else from Dec 06. AHHHHHHgh.

momof5kids
April 22nd, 2007, 3:57pm
i HAVE ONLY WON A SWEATSHIRT-WISH I COULD AT LEAST WIN A CANDY BAR OR SOMETHING WOULD GIVE ME THE UMPH TO ENTER MORE SWEEPS

ctf101
April 22nd, 2007, 4:02pm
Hi, my name is Cindy and I can't win crap.

chris73
April 22nd, 2007, 4:12pm
but not for the lack of trying... Only thing I have won so far is a $5.00 Amazon Certificate on Winzy.. Nothing for Jan or Feb.. the Certificate for March and nothing for April..
SEnding everyone some fairy pixie Dust... Hope our Wins come soon!

Qtrhrsegal
April 22nd, 2007, 4:12pm
Add me to the list too... :frown3:

Nickcoty
April 22nd, 2007, 4:35pm
Yes, I too am a cantwincrapaholic......lots of little stuff but nothing to write home about. After MSN Search and Win ended so did my wining streak. After the past year that we had, I'm really hoping for a nice win, but maybe I'm just trying too hard. :worry: Here's to all of us hitting it big! :gvibes:

rikergirl
April 22nd, 2007, 4:42pm
glad its not just me. i just cant seem to win and still waiting for wins from last year that never showed up.
maybe next month will be better :frown3:

Ladyxmess
April 22nd, 2007, 4:43pm
This thread is to celebrate the fact that I have not won crap, right?

No doggie-doo has arrived on my doorstep yet this year! WooHoo! :cheer7:

pierre_p_lover
April 22nd, 2007, 5:02pm
add me to the list...I've NEVER won anything over $300. I want to win something I want for a change

quilty
April 22nd, 2007, 5:03pm
I would love to win anything! I have over 10,000 expired sweeps and have won one box of goodies that was supposed to be worth over $100 and it was mostly full of crap that I threw out! This year, I've won about $10 worth of coupons so far. I definitely have a jinx!! Ready to throw in the towel!!!!!

sweepluvr
April 22nd, 2007, 5:08pm
But not very much. Basically I won small things like... Won a cd, two movie tickets (still waiting on one of them)and a Marie Claire Mag. subcription.

But that is a long stretch in between. I havne't experienced the "feeling" of winning something over 500.00 or even 100.00.

So I can't feel sorry for the person who said "I haven't won anything over 500.00". Because at least she did win something like that. And I am happy for her and all the rest who has won that much or even more.

So please don't get me wrong. I play this every single day basically and even though I don't win hardly at all I keep going. Maybe one day I will win something that big or maybe not.. It depends if I hit the game just at the right time.

Good luck all and Happy Sweeping.

diesel51
April 22nd, 2007, 5:13pm
I want to win something HOF type. I want to win BIG!!! Good luck and many wins to all. Maybe some day I can get off this thread, but until that day, here I stay.

topgun
April 22nd, 2007, 5:15pm
I have yet to win anything this year. I guess that qualifies me to post in this thread.

Marle
April 22nd, 2007, 5:24pm
Ohh, I'll join this thread, until I win something good. :laugh:

jrstattooedgurl
April 22nd, 2007, 5:27pm
add me to the list...I've NEVER won anything over $300. I want to win something I want for a change
same here..my biggest win ever was $350:frown3: lots of little things but not anything really GOOD...like a tv ,car, trip,big fat check etc GLTA my fellow
cantwincrapaholics :laugh:

nan20052
April 22nd, 2007, 5:38pm
Count me in on this thread!! I would like to win some big bucks to help with all the bills I have right now.....