PDA

View Full Version : Someone actually won

Maudrey74
December 21st, 2006, 11:24pm
I didn't think the publishers clearinghouse sweepstakes was real. I believe now. Someone who lives in Iberia Parish, which is about 30 minutes from here, Won 25,000. I'm a believer now.... How awesome. I've attached a story from our local news. Her name is Lisa... Might be an OLS member.

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=5847349

swampfox28
December 21st, 2006, 11:35pm
I didn't think the publishers clearinghouse sweepstakes was real. I believe now. Someone who lives in Iberia Parish, which is about 30 minutes from here, Won 25,000. I'm a believer now.... How awesome. I've attached a story from our local news. Her name is Lisa... Might be an OLS member.

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=5847349

Well, heck, they OBVIOUSLY went to the wrong house -

***I*** live in Iberia parish.

Sheesh, PCH, get it RIGHT next time, you know, when you deliver me my 10,000,000!! :laugh2: :cheer10:

momof3intx
December 21st, 2006, 11:37pm
I used to work with a guy who won $1 million from Publishers Clearing House. He said he couldn't quit work cause they broke it down to like $30,000 a year. He was on a commercial that showed him win. He had a funny story about when the van drove down his street, him and his wife were leaving for dinner and passed the van and were joking about it going to their house. Well, when he left for work the next morning they met him in the driveway with the balloons and the big check!

Maudrey74
December 21st, 2006, 11:43pm
Well, heck, they OBVIOUSLY went to the wrong house -

***I*** live in Iberia parish.

Sheesh, PCH, get it RIGHT next time, you know, when you deliver me my 10,000,000!! :laugh2: :cheer10:

:laugh:

BabyLeaps
December 21st, 2006, 11:59pm
I used to work with a guy who won $1 million from Publishers Clearing House. He said he couldn't quit work cause they broke it down to like $30,000 a year. He was on a commercial that showed him win. He had a funny story about when the van drove down his street, him and his wife were leaving for dinner and passed the van and were joking about it going to their house. Well, when he left for work the next morning they met him in the driveway with the balloons and the big check!

What a neat story! I'd always wondered how they did that.....

wackydackydoo
December 22nd, 2006, 6:43am
I knew they were legit especially when they got in trouble years ago for only awarding customers. That was BIG, BIG, BIG in the news, news, news!! :smile9: