PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! I won my first trip and need help finding the sweeps.

*Harriett*
December 21st, 2006, 3:35pm
I just got a call that I won a trip to NYC. For me and a friend. My first trip win!

But I can't find it. She just kept saying "Holiday" when i asked which company. I didn't really understand. She said it was a sweepstakes that I entered where i took a quiz and and one of the questions that it asked where I wanted to go and i said New York. I think she said a dating quiz maybe?

Anyways she gave me here number, I called it back to see the name of the company. It says "The NYC Pop to Life" .... Marketing someting....

Please help if you remember this contest. I tried searching and i didnt turn up anything. She said the contest just ended and she wanted to let me know. Though it will be after the holidays before I get any paperwork.

Thansk for looking!

*Harriett*
December 21st, 2006, 3:47pm
I think I may have found it What you think.

The name of the contest Is "The Holiday Promotion" http://www.theholidaypromotion.com/ It had a quiz.

Tickle/Sony - Change of Address Sweepstakes premium

1x per person/email/household | home page | 2 notes [25 stars] link
Prize: 4-night trip for two to winner's choice of New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston or Denver; includes $50 American Express gift card for airport transfers, $500 American Express gift card for spending money, two Surviving Singledom gift packs, and personalized list of local singles-attractions (ARV $4,500).

dippitydoo
December 21st, 2006, 3:49pm
That's the one I thought it was but I was still looking ...

BUT

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:cheer:

Jessica25
Harriet,
I don't know, but I am so so so happy for you!

Instead of driving yourself insane, can you just call back and ask for the name of the sweepstakes, and also, ask for the name of the sponsor, telling her that you want to send a thank you card.....that info may help you find it too!
k

Madariah
Yeah for you! You know Harriett, they say you never forget your first time (I mean trip). Congratulations!

:cheer8:

janess
December 21st, 2006, 3:52pm
ohhh that so awesome......NYC is great we're going again in April from another win :highfive: Huge congrats to ya :fairy2:

zohyeahz
December 21st, 2006, 3:53pm
That is way cooler than the Doritos TV!

*Harriett*
December 21st, 2006, 3:54pm
Harriet,
I don't know, but I am so so so happy for you!

Instead of driving yourself insane, can you just call back and ask for the name of the sweepstakes, and also, ask for the name of the sponsor, telling her that you want to send a thank you card.....that info may help you find it too!
k

I tried calling back, but i got a message saying she was busy. I did leave a message and asked if she could email me back the info.

*Harriett*
December 21st, 2006, 3:58pm
I called her and she said it was for "The Holiday" Movie Promotion! I assuming that this is it! It just ended!

*She asked me "did you not enter it?" That was one of the reasons why I did not want to call her back. She was nice, but when she called the first time, the tone of her voice was like she was trying to figure out if i had entered the contest myself. I did not want to say; i enter so many.....

Traumajunky
December 21st, 2006, 3:59pm
Congrats!! :snowman:

OLSPickedMyNick
December 21st, 2006, 4:06pm
AWESOME!!!!! I just knew something big was coming your way!! Congrats!! You so deserve this!

toydiva65
December 21st, 2006, 4:06pm
Oh Harriet! Thats so wonderful! And to someone SO deserving...even the Tooth Fairy deserves a vacation!

Have a wonderful time! :cheer8:

pinkDaisy
December 21st, 2006, 4:08pm
congrats Harriett!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!!

you've had a great year! what a way to end it! :jump:

look out NY, here she comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chestnutfall
December 21st, 2006, 4:17pm
A nice win for a nice, helpful person. Enjoy! Happy sweeping and Merry Christmas!

ptlptl
December 21st, 2006, 4:19pm
Oh Rats, I entered that one and put New York also. I am glad to hear an OLS member got the prize. Tell us about your trip when you come back. Way to go :clap:

tamiwami
December 21st, 2006, 4:21pm
CONGRATS! You are such a nice person and deserve this! HAVE FUN. I have always wanted to go to New York. And you get money to spend....what a bonus.

Full Monte Carlo
December 21st, 2006, 4:22pm
went to NYC for the first time a few months ago on a win, what a wonderful busy city, congrats on a great win, I remember entering that one. Congrats again.

fiend
December 21st, 2006, 4:22pm
wtg..Congrats! :)

polsky41
December 21st, 2006, 4:24pm
I called her and she said it was for "The Holiday" Movie Promotion! I assuming that this is it! It just ended!

*She asked me "did you not enter it?" That was one of the reasons why I did not want to call her back. She was nice, but when she called the first time, the tone of her voice was like she was trying to figure out if i had entered the contest myself. I did not want to say; i enter so many.....

First of all CONGRATULATIONS, I am really very happy for you, you sweet thang :wink2: No TV for either of us but you won a nice trip! Wonder What my win will be, Oh that's right a rubber ball i have to inflat myself almost forgot :blush: Well any way if someone called me that's excatly what i'd say, i enter so many, which is the truth! You know you get a call you won you get so excited every thing just leaves you brain,it's like DUH :goofy2: ,I am the lady who lives here, you ask my name, it was right on the tip of my tongue :confused: :usee:
I hope you have a wonderful time!! :supstar:

laceycoop1
December 21st, 2006, 4:27pm
congratulations! have a great time in NYC! :wavy:

Luckypat35
December 21st, 2006, 4:30pm
I loved that movie. It was great. Jude was smoking in it. I am def getting the DVD. Enjoy the trip. :wavy:

*Harriett*
December 21st, 2006, 4:31pm
Thank you all for the kind words and congratulations! Thansk for all of the pixie/fairy dust and the good luck wishes from all of my fellow OLS members. I am so glad that i could share. (I won't really make a post in the winners circle until i sign the affy.

This will be my biggest win ever! Only $500 from being a HOF prize. I smell it coming.

I was just wondering about december. I have not won i anything in the past few weeks. According to last year December is the month for my biggest wins. And this has proven true again this year!

nesta67
December 21st, 2006, 4:40pm
Congratulations....that really is a super win. I wouldn't worry about the phone conversation - everyone gets flustered when they are excited, so the woman shouldn't be surprised! Hope you have a super trip!

bjdotson
December 21st, 2006, 4:53pm
:cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7: Congratulations! :cheer7: :cheer7: :cheer7:

Bassoon2
December 21st, 2006, 4:57pm
Congrats!! :supstar:

crazy2winstuff
December 21st, 2006, 4:58pm
Congrats! Enjoy your trip!

:cheer10:

gabyzee
December 21st, 2006, 5:08pm
That is way cooler than the Doritos TV!
You beat me to the punch!

Congrats on a GREAT win, Harriet! :cheer8:

Luana2sea
December 21st, 2006, 5:12pm
WOW---You did it! All your positive attitude and hard work sweeping payed off with a NY trip! :highfive:

CONGRATS!!! :cheer10:

drita63
December 21st, 2006, 5:23pm
Congrats!

anine
December 21st, 2006, 5:34pm
Fantastic win! Congrats Harriett!

Nickcoty
December 21st, 2006, 5:50pm
Congratulations! That's a great win!

Styflan
December 21st, 2006, 8:05pm
Congrats Harriett!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. :jump: :cheer7: Enjoy the trip!!! :jet: :gvibes: