PDA

View Full Version : Have you started on the Dec 31 Expiring Sweeps?

bdsweetie
December 21st, 2006, 10:09am
There are 1,204 expiring that Sunday! I'm going to get started today. What about you? :fairy2:

justwin
December 21st, 2006, 10:15am
Already started , I am trying to do at least 10 pages a day. Good :gvibes: to everybody.

rosieag
December 21st, 2006, 10:18am
Oh my, guess I had better get started.

chancebunny
December 21st, 2006, 10:27am
No, I've been putting it off, but I need to get started. Good luck to everyone!

dovie
December 21st, 2006, 10:27am
Hahahahaha I just got those that are expiring today done. (And no I haven't started on my dailies or anything.) I am having another crazy day, but part of it will be baking when the girls are a little more alive so I will leave my pages up and try to catch them as I can. It will be a miracle if I get even half of the expiring ones done- yay, better odds for you right? ;) I am really enjoying my family right now so sweeping is hit and miss, mom will only be here for another week and a half. :cry: Plenty of time to enter then, right? Now if you ask if I got all my presents wrapped I can proudly say yes, cuz I conned mom into doing that for me. :laugh: Best of luck to you and everyone, here are some good vibes and lucky dust from my family to yours for this most wonderful time of the year. :gvibes: :fairy2: :gvibes:

lifesfun
December 21st, 2006, 10:28am
I've gone through all the dailies that are expiring on 12/31, now I have to go back through and do all the rest. It seems a bit overwelming. There are also a lot that are expiring between now and Dec. 31.

secular
December 21st, 2006, 10:29am
I've got 2 kids at home - I can barely get all my instants done in one day. :laugh:

b5fan
December 21st, 2006, 10:30am
Wow!!! That is really intimidating! I have problems finding the time to get through all my dailies...

Something to remember!

johnpatrick
December 21st, 2006, 10:41am
I don't understand why people use expiring sweeps to enter. Why not do the new sweeps when they come up and you will never be up against an end of the year/month onslaught like you see on 12/31?

dovie
December 21st, 2006, 10:51am
I don't understand why people use expiring sweeps to enter. Why not do the new sweeps when they come up and you will never be up against an end of the year/month onslaught like you see on 12/31?

For me it is because I don't sweep every day, and it seems like I am always trying to catch the *good* ones before they expire so I am working a day or two ahead. I am lucky to have time to add the new ones within a week or so of them coming in and then I try to hit the dailys and such and just really don't have time to go through all of them for the day- I live in hope that I will get caught up. LOL I am pretty sure that I have actually entered maybe a third of the sweeps in mysweeps, but, every now and then I will spend a few hours trying to get to them all. :fairy2:

bdsweetie
December 21st, 2006, 10:53am

I do that two but there are always new ones added and you have to check the expiring to make sure you haven't missed any.

jeepers
December 21st, 2006, 11:06am
no, probably today. A lot of times they expire early, so I better get at it.

pinkDaisy
December 21st, 2006, 11:19am
if you do them today, how do you know that you havent missed any??

inspiringmind
December 21st, 2006, 11:21am
I am caught up to Dec 30th for expiring sweeps...right now I am doing the single entry ones and I am on Dec 31st which goes on forever, so when I get to the ones expiring on Dec 31st I won't have as many.

CheckedOut
December 21st, 2006, 12:08pm
i think someone already posted this warning because that prompted me
to get on the ball. I've been through all of them, and sadly, there were
several good dailies I somehow missed before.. *sigh*

sandyy456
December 21st, 2006, 1:13pm
I'll be alone on Christmas Eve...that's probably when I'll start them.

142connismith
December 21st, 2006, 1:51pm
I have made it to page 40 so far.

speedysweeper
December 21st, 2006, 2:33pm
I'm starting with the oldest and have done 20 pages.

rrshep
December 21st, 2006, 2:59pm
I've finished with the Dec. 31st expiring sweeps. Most I've already entered but found a few I missed. Good luck to everyone! Hope OLSers win a lot of them!

jeepers
December 21st, 2006, 3:00pm
Ahhhhh, I just got done.

I'm soooooo taking a nap!

icolena
December 21st, 2006, 3:17pm
I don't do the 1x entries when their posted either. I usually wait and do them a day or two before they expire but I've been burned before when they end early! Since there as so many that end on the 31st, I'll probably start on them early next week.

peachis
December 21st, 2006, 3:18pm
Im up to page 4 lol

roy-n-charis
December 21st, 2006, 3:25pm
on page 26.

Miki
December 21st, 2006, 6:08pm
No, not yet. :shocked2:

nesta67
December 21st, 2006, 6:16pm
No, I am only up to the 24th so far. I know I really have to get busy....spending too much time reading forum posts!!!!!

Nickyle
December 21st, 2006, 6:18pm

because my win list tells..for me...it is better.

i have not started entering yet, it will be crunch time at the end.

lovelygirl
December 21st, 2006, 6:21pm
Done :blush:

gibbylet
December 21st, 2006, 7:35pm
I just spent 4 days doing them :cry: I thought I'd never finish. Now I just have to WIN something and it will be worth it!

Debberly
December 21st, 2006, 8:29pm
Done! YAY!

BabyLeaps
December 21st, 2006, 9:22pm
Done, finally.........

wackydackydoo
December 22nd, 2006, 6:44am
What do you guys do for all the ones that expire on each day of the month?? :sherlock:

Globug_47
December 22nd, 2006, 6:55am
:nana: :nana:

I already got mine done!

I've been home the last couple of days with a cold and I figured that I'd do them then. :halo:

jofo3511
December 22nd, 2006, 7:01am
Nope :rolleyes: :worry:

For Globug: :toss:

:nana: :smile9:

taylynn
December 22nd, 2006, 8:45am
Been working on them, tring to fit them in between making cookies and all the other busyness of Christmas :)

Good Luck to all

Merry Christmas!

ResourcePress
December 22nd, 2006, 8:53am

Sometimes there are glitches when sweeps first get posted or answers have to be found, so I like to wait to enter. But I don't like to wait until a day or two before.

I have only entered a page or two of the expiring 12/31/06.

wackydackydoo
December 22nd, 2006, 8:56am
Sometimes there are glitches when sweeps first get posted or answers have to be found, so I like to wait to enter. But I don't like to wait until a day or two before.

I have only entered a page or two of the expiring 12/31/06.

I enter the newly posted sweeps from the day before. Most of the time, any glitches have been worked out. If not, I use "MySweeps" to save them to to try again later on to see if they work; but I'm still wondering, aren't you all missing the sweeps that expire on each day of the month?

jproselin
December 22nd, 2006, 9:51am
I am on page 16 right now. I have a hit and miss approach to all the sweeps. Some weeks I'm right on top of each day's new sweeps and some weeks I don't have time or motivation to enter any.

I always look over the end of the month sweeps to see if I overlooked any I would be interested in. I found a lot of Nov. 30 sweeps to enter, but Dec. 31 is not looking too promising.

No matter how you go about it, hope the end of the year sweeps bring lots of prizes and joy.

:)

sissy76
December 22nd, 2006, 10:04am
December has been crazy so I am lucky to enter any sweeps this month. Good luck to you all!

abymom
December 22nd, 2006, 10:09am
Been working on them, tring to fit them in between making cookies and all the other busyness of Christmas :)

Good Luck to all

Merry Christmas!

Me too, I have been busy with all the fun stuff of the season, not much time to enter...more time after the holidays...My mind's not into sweeps right now, too much else going on!

happy holidays,