PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gamecube with Cars Game

cubhill
December 20th, 2006, 1:35pm
Back in August eprize told me I won the Gamecube with Disney Cars game. It was to be shipped in Oct. I am still waiting for it, and eprize keeps telling me it will take a few more weeks. Any ideas on how to handle? Thanks

wackydackydoo
December 20th, 2006, 1:40pm
That's standard for them. I just got a prize from them that I won in May. Most of the prizes show up in a timely manner. Sometimes, a few here and there don't; but I've always gotten all my prizes from them eventually.

figgyfigg
December 20th, 2006, 1:43pm
I won that also and am still waiting, some things take longer than others. No biggie.

Melpomeme7
December 26th, 2006, 2:07pm
I won one of the five grand prizes of $5000 and have been getting the run around from them for weeks now. I called Eprize again today and asked to speak to the person in charge of this sweep (Cars License to Win Sweepstakes). The receptionist put me on hold, came back and said she could take a message. When I asked who I was leaving a message for she just said "the fulfillment department". I finally just said..........."So, what you are not saying is that you can't give the name of the actual person handling this sweep" and she said YES.

I am about out of patience with these people. I found the number of the Director of Marketing and left her a message. Her voice mail said she would be out of the office until the first of the year. So, I will wait until then and if I still don't receive a response I am going to call the sponsor (Disney).

vanessakb
January 7th, 2007, 3:47pm
I too won the video game package. This is the last e-mail I received from them:

"Dear Disney Winner,

Thank you for your patience as we research the delivery of your prize. Due to the overwhelming success of this promotion we are working with the sponsor to secure additional prizing. We apologize for the continued delay. We hope to have prizing to ship within the next 2 weeks. Again we apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Very Best,

ePrize Customer Service"

:worry: :worry: :worry: