PDA

View Full Version : Movie Cash for trade

bean_cat
April 5th, 2003, 6:47pm
I have 2 movie cash certificates good for 2 free movie tickets.

Here's the details on them:

They can be used at a very large number of theatres. If you would like to check if they are good at a theatre near you go to www.movie-cash.com

Good for one admission each, up to $6.50 (total $13.00)
They ARE valid for no coupon and no pass shows
Expire January 31, 2004

I am interested in trading the pair for mostly Music CD's or for DVD's. I would definitely consider other stuff though. Just let me know what you have for trade.

I am expecting to get 2 more of these shortly so if you have a larger item and would like to trade them for all 4 then let me know.

These are really great because almost all theatres accept them. I just don't need them because I have a friend that works at a theatre and I get all my movies free anyway.

toowylde
April 6th, 2003, 12:22am
If admission to a show is MORE than $6.50 do they just credit the $6.50 and charge you the difference? Do you even know this? I should probably go to the site to see...

bean_cat
April 6th, 2003, 1:12am
I am pretty sure that is how it works. I have never used them before so I am not POSTIVE, but pretty darn sure.

It is actually considered a check to the movie theater so I don't see why not. The movie theatre just deposits it in the bank.

If you wanted to be sure probably the easiest thing to do would be to call the movie theatre that you intend on using them at and ask.

lucky1
April 6th, 2003, 6:01am
Please check your private messages...sent you an email.

Thanks.

bean_cat
April 9th, 2003, 4:10pm
just thought I would bump this up