PDA

View Full Version : wonderbra coupon

Balayeur
April 2nd, 2003, 8:40pm
Rec'd one of the Wonderbra ' buy 1 get 1 FREE by mail ' coupons; if anyone would like this, I'll be happy to send it to you! * only serious.:grin2:. requests considered .

moviemave
April 2nd, 2003, 8:41pm
I just got my pair today too!:grin5:

Iiztired
April 2nd, 2003, 8:48pm
ditto

Balayeur
April 2nd, 2003, 8:50pm
What are we going.:rolleyes:. to do w/ all of these ??

SweepingBeauty
April 2nd, 2003, 8:50pm
:confused:

moviemave
April 2nd, 2003, 8:52pm
I think I would suffocate if I took them up on the offer:smile3:

Balayeur
April 2nd, 2003, 8:56pm
;) :grin2: :laugh:

shermt1
April 2nd, 2003, 9:08pm
Me too!:laugh: Mine is going to my MOM!:smile3:

strchld
April 2nd, 2003, 10:05pm
I got one too!:grin2:

gcomstock
April 2nd, 2003, 10:57pm
I've got one that *I* certainly don't need. Anyone wants it bad enough to send me a stamp...it's their's. :grin2:

Micky
April 3rd, 2003, 7:04am
Man!! A win I could actually use and I think I'm about the only one that didn't get the coupons! lol :rolleyes:

artsygranny
April 3rd, 2003, 7:43am
Got a coupon for this yesterday, my daughter in law snatched it up really quick. I barely got to read it. LOL:rolleyes:

DCNY
April 3rd, 2003, 8:02am
i got one too

laraedo
April 3rd, 2003, 10:54am
Wonder bra huh, I s that not the bra that when you put it on your chest is higher then your head?:confused:

marvaless
April 3rd, 2003, 11:04am
My brother-in-law received two, but it was his wife that entered. He isn't finding his winnings humerous.

Snookums
April 3rd, 2003, 11:05am
I got one also....

kimberlypp
April 3rd, 2003, 11:05am
I just got my pair today too! Gee I've had mine since I was about 12.

moviemave
April 3rd, 2003, 11:06am
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::grin2:

tommy
April 3rd, 2003, 11:10am
Originally posted by Balayeur
Rec'd one of the Wonderbra ' buy 1 get 1 FREE by mail ' coupons; if anyone would like this, I'll be happy to send it to you! * only serious.:grin2:. requests considered .

jg whataya mean only serious requests considered if i sit on this dang macine any longer without getting out more often on the walk and talk program i will need your coupon :laugh: :laugh:

jensilk26
April 3rd, 2003, 11:26am
Well, I actually didn't get the coupon, my husband did....ha ha. He opened it and was like what the....... ;)

I will be using it though.....lol.

:grin5: :cheer: :grin5:

PKB
April 3rd, 2003, 11:31am
My coupon made it swiftly into the wastebasket! PKB:smile2:

emc123
April 3rd, 2003, 11:40am
Hey I FEEL like a winner anyway, Like the coupon said. :)

Balayeur
April 3rd, 2003, 1:26pm
Hey, I've already rec'd one serious.;) .:grin2: .request for my coupon & am sending it out today.

tommy
April 3rd, 2003, 1:37pm
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that lucky lass lol lol and jg you have a very kind heart young lady:smile11: you are really what this site is all about

Lutzplay2
April 3rd, 2003, 2:48pm
If they have them in my size, which i doubt, i guess i could go shopping. But I need to ask SHAKE-MAN what his color preference is! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tommy
April 3rd, 2003, 2:52pm
Originally posted by Lutzplay2
If they have them in my size, which i doubt, i guess i could go shopping. But I need to ask SHAKE-MAN what his color preference is! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cmon shake your here and this beautiful lovely lady needs your assistance in shopping or whatever give her a hand please i hate to see pretty ladies needin assistance :laugh: :laugh:

SweepingBeauty
April 3rd, 2003, 10:16pm
I tried to look up the size ranges, but my filter blocks the site.

What I did find is that Godiva made a chocolate Wonderbra last year that was premiered during fashion week in Milan. One time useage on this-hope the event was air conditioned.:grin2:

Micky
April 3rd, 2003, 10:18pm
hmmmm
I wonder if they made jockey shorts
I'd pay to see George Eads modeling those :)

freak4sweeps
April 3rd, 2003, 10:59pm
I got mine today!! my mom and granny also handed theirs over :) I am so excited :) I actually love wonderbra b/c they make them small enough to fit me :laugh:

Wendy

chinchilla
April 4th, 2003, 8:16pm
I haven't received a coupon (yet - gotta stay optimistic!) but I love Wonderbras. Last time I went bra shopping I found one for a great price. I wasn't *looking* for a bra with little inflatible air thingies inside, but what do you know, that's what I ended up with! I've never actually inflated them but I think it's pretty funny that they're in there. :laugh: I need a little boobs icon! Nice flattering bra in any case.

Micky
April 4th, 2003, 9:14pm
I got one today
wooooo hoooo I'm going shopping tomorrow! :D

deborah62
April 4th, 2003, 9:43pm
I got the same thing,just my luck though that 3 days before I went out and bought 2 new bras,as you ladies know good bras arent cheap,maybe take my new ones back and use the coupon :)

Kimberly
April 4th, 2003, 9:46pm
Same here. Anyone know who won the gp?

jeannierosado
April 4th, 2003, 10:13pm
got one too:o

:laugh2:

brianpiero
April 4th, 2003, 10:17pm
...the arrival of my coupon reminds me it's time to invest in some new Personal Floatation Devices (PFD) for the summer boating season.

Micky
April 4th, 2003, 10:26pm
just buy the biggest bras you can find, some water balloons and voila :grin5:

Qncterra
April 4th, 2003, 11:02pm
I'm giving my coupon to sis.

Anewgranny
April 5th, 2003, 2:37am
I feel like a real "boob" I don't remember entering this sweeps. However, I received a coupon too and it expires 4/15. Since shopping around my location is sparse, I'll probably not use it. But it will lay on my desk until the expiration date expires. hehehe.
gen ;)

Balayeur
April 5th, 2003, 1:47pm
Have already sent one coupon out to one of our members ( who doesn't want to remain braless.:grin2:.but nameless ) - - rec'd another yesterday - - if someones wants it, will be happy to mail to you.

B.:).layeur

Maineiac
April 6th, 2003, 7:26pm
Glad to see a number of folks got them that can use them. I need the UN-Wonder type...if you know what I mean.

P.S. Tommy, no need to comment, I know what you're thinkin'.

krazy4snowman
April 6th, 2003, 7:43pm
I truly think this was a mass mailing!! I received one also and right away noticed the soon-to-expire date on the coupon. :( I have in the past owned several WonderBras and they ARE wonderful AND pricey too. :rolleyes2

tommy
April 6th, 2003, 8:06pm
JG Said

"who doesn't want to remain braless..but nameless"

JG that nameless is the best policy my policy is no kiss and tell and I tought both of my boys no snitchin on anything and I am really glad I did.

Maineiac no comment will be made but your statement is probably correct

:laugh: :laugh:

Maineiac
April 7th, 2003, 12:10am
Tommy, you are psychic. I knew you would know what I mean... you dog you. Just kiddin'... you know I luv ya!

tommy
April 7th, 2003, 12:45am
Originally posted by Maineiac
Tommy, you are psychic. I knew you would know what I mean... you dog you. Just kiddin'... you know I luv ya!

====================================

not psychic kiddo just preverted:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and i love you also:yum: