PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell Ski Pass For 1day

bearsilu
March 27th, 2003, 7:56am
WANT TO SKI??? I HAVE ONE DAY PASS
I don't ski but this ticket issued to bearer....so if you have something you want to trade, just let me know and its on its way! It is valid til 12/03/03. MANY different locations.:smile3:

lococrazy
March 29th, 2003, 8:27pm
What are you looking to trade for? I have Cast Away on vhs still shrink wrapped. I'm hoping to get some wins this coming month. I hope! :grin3:

bearsilu
April 2nd, 2003, 2:31pm
Hi. if anyone wants the ski pass i will trade for just about anything. Let me know what you have. I like baskets bears stickers anything really!

barb w.

kimwhitmore
April 4th, 2003, 7:20pm
is it still available. could you tell me where it can be used at?

rosswilli
April 4th, 2003, 7:22pm
I would LOVE the ski ticket, don't have Bears or stickers but if you think of something else just fill me in. Our family skis and it's such an expensive sport!!

rosswilli
April 4th, 2003, 7:29pm
As an FYI the American Ski company is good for areas in Maine (where I am), New Hampshire (next state over), Vermont (still new England) and I think something in Colorado. Great areas!!

lococrazy
April 4th, 2003, 11:31pm
I just won a GC for a sony cd and I have cast away on vhs. I'm still hoping for some wins, it doesn't look to good so far. I email the link to the sony catalog. Let me know what you think.
:smile3:

Tanya
April 5th, 2003, 12:30am
:laugh:

So, u're a 5th place winner who can't ski either? Heh, good thing it only says 'BEARER' on it-that way I can find someone who actually does. Good luck on your swap! i wonder how many of us are there?

rosswilli
April 5th, 2003, 7:33am
I would love all the tickets but not sure what I have to share? I'm somewhat new to this forum thing but do people consider selling items outright? I just gave away some smaller wins, guess I need to learn to save them for this!! Ha!

squdgy
April 5th, 2003, 10:34am
I'm having trouble following this thread... Does anyone else have a single one of these taco bell ski coupons? I won one, and I do occasionally ski, but doubt that I'll ski before they expire. (I usually ski Jan, Feb, March), and mine expires in December.

Anyhow, I was hoping to trade for a second, so I could donate a pair to my sons' school's spring fundraiser. This year's theme is sports, so it would fit perfectly. If anyone has one of these for trade, please PM me and let me know what you're willing to trade for.

Thanks!

Kellylynn30
April 5th, 2003, 8:44pm
squdgy....

I pm'd you.. let me know...
i have one of those ski passes

bearsilu
April 5th, 2003, 9:19pm
i have to figure out to get my emails you guys left me !!!! bear with me!
barb

fou
April 6th, 2003, 12:32am
Sorry--this one's taken. No more emails, please. ;)
------------------
I have one to give away too--good for Attitash, NH,
Killington & Mt Snow VT, Steamboat CO, Sugarloaf &
Sunday River ME, The Canyons, UT--valid through 12/24/03.

If you can use it, send me your snailmail address to
fou@asia.com and I'll send it along.
First come first served. If you don't hear from me, it means
someone else got it first. :)

fou

lococrazy
April 6th, 2003, 2:10pm
I just send you an email. Let me know if it's still available.

Thanks
MDJ

lococrazy
April 6th, 2003, 2:13pm
Fou I could trade for a CD of your choice from the sony catalog.

Check it out. Get back to me.

http://www.sonycertificates.com/gift_catalog.asp

Thanks
MDJ

lococrazy
April 6th, 2003, 7:44pm
My offer is still available, you could also look at the catalog.
Just sign on as a guest. I'm attaching the link. You can email me if you see something you're willing to trade for.

Thanks,
MDJ

http://www.sonycertificates.com/gift_login.asp

Kellylynn30
April 6th, 2003, 8:08pm
i still have that ski pass any takers? if so email me at Kellylynn2000@hotmail.com..

ski pass taken :) thanks